12 weeks to Christmas,the challenge is on!

Congrats and have fun!! xx

Hi everyone
Returned from holiday and first weigh in 11 stone. Am quite amaZed with a 7lb gain over a period of 3 weeks of all-inclusive scoffing and alcohol +++ !
Will decide at weekend my ongoing plan of attack ,need to get back running asap

How is everyone doing ?

Hey Purple,

7lbs is not bad for an all inclusive scoffing holiday - I bet at least half of that is going to be water weight.

Get back running and pull back a little for a week or so, and i'm sure it'll drop off.

Me? Running wise i'm doing fine...food wise - getting there! It's a blooming long slog!

xx

Hi all
Well after my holiday I totally lost my mojo for a few weeks. I was so bad and put on over half a stone just through pigging out (it was a difficult few weeks I must add)
Anyway I have a big event next Saturday and have to fit into a tight dress and look good. I knew I had to stop the ridiculous eating , I know what my problem is .....is that I have a major sugar addiction , the more I eat the more I crave basically. To take myself away from ANYTHING sweet I put myself on Atkins for 2 weeks. Never done before ,but finding really easy as the thing I was finding with cambridge was I was starving all the time and then would turn to sugar.

Anyway probably going to do Atkins for a very short period 2-4 weeks to get me into this dress and to break my sugar issue. I have lost 8lb in a week (but I know half is water weight) but I feel a lot better for it and FINALLY back in the game ! Holiday booked for September so have 1-1.5 stone to shift before then. Will definitely be returning back to cambridge products once my addiction is under control.
Where is everybody and how are you all doing??

Back