12 weeks to Christmas,the challenge is on!

Hey Purple!

You are not alone! Everyone I speak to on here has been off plan over Christmas so don't beat yourself up. You know the weight will drop off you again quickly enough. My friend put on 1st2 over Christmas and then lost 1st7 in 12 days so easy come easy go!

Your running's good for long term maintenance though :) Do you enjoy running? I run occasionally but I hate every minute of it so that's not going to be a good long term relationship really is it?! I need to build some exercise into my daily routine though, summer's a lot easier with walking everywhere and being outdoors generally but thinking maybe the Wii Fit at the moment.

Let us know what you decide to do but whatever you do stay in touch :)

xx

A good week -4.5lbs down doing 800-1000kcals. Loving my morning porridge ;). Have some dietary supplement drops to start using so let's see what happens. Running is going well,not going too crazy with it. Feeling good,bring on the 10s again !!
How is everybody else doing?

Hey purple :)

Well done you, that's great especially going up the steps!

I need to start running, just wish I like it more! Still haven't done any exercise but I am in my flats today so my plan is to do a speed walk on my lunch break! It's a start!

xx

Hi everyone
Well another good week and Im feeling great and healthy :D.A loss on the scales this morning of 2lbs,which has dropped me into the magical 10 zone again hooray !!!
So Im doing step 3/1000kcal plan,running 3 times a week,using my old friend MFP and using Activ8 weight loss drops (just as a bonus for a month).Im happy with my weight loss and that I feel very good so onwards and upwards with doing the same things.Im not rigid on the cambridge step 3 and some days I'm not following the plan to the tee and will just have 1000kcal (MFP makes life so easy :) ).

hope everyone else is doing ok,clareb123 well done for getting to goal ! what plan have you been following??

Hey Lovely,

Great to see you and that you're doing so well. I've started step 3 proper this week after going around the houses in Jan. Hoping for some nice losses if I can just stick with it. I also log on MFP which I love - although i've not been very good at the weekend...

Well done with all your running - that's a fab achievement!

xx

Hey Purple!

Waahoo on the 10s yay! What are those weight loss drops? Interested...!

I'm almost at goal weight wise (2lbs after my last official weigh in but might be more than that at my next one on Wednesday) but I am already clothes wise. I've been having 2 shakes a day and a low cal meal (prob around 500-700cals if that) Monday - Friday. The weekends are another story though, ate far too much over the weekend but I think this is going to be the pattern really. Scales were still showing 9st8 this morning so I hope I've found a balance...?

Had decided to not buy any more shakes and just what I have left but I'm struggling to bring myself to eat during the day at the minute :(

You sound like you're in the right frame of mind at the minute :)

xx

No sooner was I feeling good .........today I feel like Michelin woman ?!!

Oh no! We all have those days though. bet you still look fab :) xx

Hello again
Weigh in this morning confirms a 1lb loss. Have had a good week,but my weight has made some weird fluctuations this week and I felt massive for about 4 days. Am cutting back on my water as think I retain to much. Running going well,have got to 4 miles (however this did nearly kill me). Going away in 3 weeks so will be happy to lose anything more but won't kill myself doing it. Mfp remains my good friend

Hi Purple,

How you doing?

xx

Morning all ,another good week with 1000kcal/drops/mfp and running. Now running 8-10 miles a week. The drops just finished this morning , unsure if they done anything ? But it's a bonus anyway , every little bit of help ! Another 3lbs down this morning wooooo!!!!to 10.9-4. If I can hit 10.7 before I go away I would be very pleased. Others: My body fat has taken a good dive this week and muscle mass /water increased well ;) ;)

How's everyone else doing ?

Last edited:
Total day off yesterday with day out , interested to now see how long it takes me to return 10.9 Good start to day with a 6 mile run ;)

Feeling absolutely massive this morning ???like I'm 6 months pregnant or something !!

Hey Purple,

Oh no what happened?! I have random days of bloatedness, it's not nice :(

You sound like you're doing amazing with your running, well done!

xx

Morning another weird week ?? Retaining /felt massive. Anyway other than a night off eating cinema naughties kept to good girl plan of 1000kcal /running /mfp. Lost a pound this week,pleased with that so off on holiday at 10.8-6. Shame I couldn't have reached my 10 stone goal....but it was my own fault for being a complete pig at xmas. Will have to re evaluate plan on my return.
Ciao for now !

Well done and have a great holiday! x

Sneaky last weigh before holiday 10.7 woo! Another 1lb off! See you soon ;)

Back