12 weeks

Mrs*S

Been to my club today and paid for a 12 week course which will take me to the middle of March, so how much weight should I go for, two stone perhaps? What do you guys think?

I wouldn't go for that much. How about a stone? If you reach target before, aim for another one. Smaller targets are friendlier!!! :D

good luck x

I'd go for about a stone too. Two stone is very achievable, but can seem like a bigger target therefore you're more likely to be disheartened if you don't get there! You'll feel happier if you can make a stone, which I'm sure you will!

SW is better achieved ay you setting short term goals, with the target somewhere in the distance. Achievable, measureable, timely targets are far better. i feel that this approach has kept me on the ball and most of all motivated.

Phil x

Don't set your self up for failure hun by giving yourself large targets to achieve. As Phil says, go for the smaller ones, achieve them, feel fantastic and move on to the next goal. Have you seen the valentines challange thread, you could join in with that which will take you to the middle of Feb and then you would only have about 4 weeks left on your pre pay for another little challenge.

Ok you've talked me out of it :) a Stone it is then, thinking about it I was a little hasty about the amount

Some people lose faster than others - what's your weekly average so far?

I think a stone is a good target - it's just over a pound a week and so a good rate to lose at. Good luck!

deffo think that a 1stone target is good i am very good at setting my self unrealistic targets and then failing and beating myself up about it . goodluck x

Back