1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SLACK ALICE, 15 October 2009 Social URL.

1. SLACK ALICE

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(21.51%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    ooh dear , I blame other half entirely for it !!
    you see 3 weeks before we went to egypt I was 1/2 lb off from losing 4 stone, then i put on 2.5lb, then went on holiday and didnt get weighed for 2 weeks but sts when i returned to group, and have sts for ages - last week I lost 2lb woo hoo finally !!. Then on Monday this week it was our wedding anniversary so he wanted to go out for a meal (I was quite happy to stay at home and have jacket tate). We ended up in a chinese buffet and had apple pie and ice -cream for pud .
    So went to weigh in this morning and have put on a blooming pound GGGGRRRRR !!
    so now im 2lb from my 4 stone ..this is just hanging on and on .
    tommorow I go into hospital to have my Gallbladder removed and hopefully will be home on Friday if all goes well. And then back to it -i just so want this 4 st goal to be here it's just taking ages .

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Good luck for your operation, best wishes to you and I hope all goes well for you - you will soon lose that 2lbs, thinking of you, take care now. X

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    CCing & IF
    Good luck with your operation and I hope you have a speedy recovery!

[​IMG]

Love Mini xxx

5. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck for your operation. You'll get your 4 stone soon, don't worry too much about it, look at how well you've done up to now xx

6. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with your op hun. You will get that 4stone award soon, just know it!! Know how you feel though, I feel that ive been tryin to get my 2.5 stone award for ever!!! Like you, i was soo close to it befire going to Egypt (where I put 5lb on) and now im back down to the same as I was before i went away. Good luck on getting there mate, you can do it!!!!!!11

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol...Hun, men just dont think do they??? They force us to eat these things against our will and look what happens!!! Lol
    I wonder how much a gall bladder weighs??? (could it be 2lb?) In all seriousness, I wish you a speedy recovery and look after yourself.

xxxx