123 Terri Anne Diet

Lottie321

Hi, does anyone have any experience with the Terri Anne plan? I wondered what type of food was included. I know it is a mix of a few popular ones like WW, slimming world etc.... But I don't want to go back to all the low fat mullers, aspartame sweetened food etc. I can't seem to find much info without buying the book. TIA X

From what i can see it is low low carbs, and very high protein. Its quite strict. You do Stage 1 for 10days, and this is the boost where you'll have the most loss.
Stage 2 you introduce new foods to the stage 1 food list,
and stage 3 you swicth between stage 1 one week and stage three the next until you reach goal

I have the new book. Done it before holiday and dropped 10lbs in 10 days but back from holiday and struggling to get back on the horse. Can do a copy if you need one x

hi there I'm very interested in looking at this before buying the book
could you give me a insight to what you can eat etc... thank you very much

I've tried so many diets.. don't want to sign up to another one if I can't stick to it... a lady at the school recommended it, been reading bits on f book and it looks good

oh okay thank you
shame there isn't a forum I'll try and read more on it before I buy the book. good luck on your journey x

Back