12's to 11's

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
Anyone in the 12 stone range wanting to buddy up for the duration? Im 12 Stone 10 looking to get under 12 stone in the next 8 weeks..

Hey Hun:) I'm around 12 2 now can cant wait see the 11,s not long now hopefully but I did start at 13 1! And I'd say I gained this week aswel:(

Please can I join
I'm at 12.7 after starting at 13.13 and loosing it with sw I've decided to calorie count as I'm eating way too much on sw
How have you both found it so far?
L x

Hey all, can I join too? I started at 14 stone and the last time I weighed (11 days ago) I was 12.13. I'll weigh in again on Thursday. I hope to have lost some but I don't think the big bag of maltesers that I scoffed yesterday is going to help matters. :(

Can I join? Last time I weighed I was 12.8 but prob gone up slightly now thanks to Easter/time off work and a complete clack of will power! Xxxxx

Weighed in this morning (I weigh in once a fortnight) and I've lost 5lbs!. I'm very pleased. So I'm now 12.8.

How are all the other 12-11ers getting on?

Brilliant result:) I dunno if I could last 2 weeks with out weighing:( iv only switched to daily weighing to weekly weighing about month ago! Maybe in few months I
Can change to every 2 weeks! I lost .2 this week so iv about 3 pounds away from being in the 11's

Count me in 12 stone 12. Driving me insane, I've been stuck at this weight for ages. Can't wait to see the 11s. That'll be a proper milestone considering it's the weight range that most of my friends and family fall into!

I want to join too! I am 12.1 stone and I haven't seen 11 in way too long.

Due to a stomach bug I'm now 12 stone 8! Every cloud has a silver lining...

Due to not closing my mouth over the week I'm up 2lbs lol! Back on track so fingers crossed only another couple weeks till I see 11 again!

Hiya I'm in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s :)

hello all!! Im 12st 13lbs looking forward to getting back to the 11st somethings! hoping to be there by middle of june.

I've never been 11 something! At least not since I was in highschool.

Currently 12 stone 6! So chuffed. Stomach bug has really rocketed me out of my plateau! Under 12 and a half. Wow.

i was 11 st dead on last aug then got married and gained loads lol

Back