12's to 11's

Hi Everyone im in the same boat as all of you my starting weight was 13st 13lb and that was 13 weeks ago (ironically!!) i'm now 12st 8lbs and i would like to be 12st or less my BMI suggests i should be about 11st 7lbs but i've never been that small and looked ok at 12st which was 5 years ago....think i should just see how i go, what do you think?

Progess report! I am 168 pounds as of my last weigh in on Sunday, so EXACTLY 12 stone. Now since then, I've seen the scale wobbling a pound up and down, so I'm not done yet.

I really Believe it gets harder the closer you get to your goal....not sure if its down to the body or our motivation as we get slimmer??? need 8 and a half pounds till i reach my interim goal :)

Hi everyone. Did my fornightly weigh in today and I lost 5 lbs which takes me to 11st 12lbs! I'm so chuffed to have left the 12s. Fingers crossed I never slip back. So it it with sadness and happiness that I will be leaving this thread (but will check in to see how you're all doing) x

Well I am stuck at exactly 12 st for two weeks now. Hopefully I can knock this weight into the 11s by next week.

I've made it to ELEVEN!!!! I lost 3 pounds this last week, after staying steady for TWO weeks at 12st. I am now 11st11lb. :bliss::bliss::bliss:I'm doing a happy dance today!!!

Well done Siqua. I cannot wait to see the 11's. I've got 4lb to lose to get there

I've made it to ELEVEN!!!! I lost 3 pounds this last week, after staying steady for TWO weeks at 12st. I am now 11st11lb. :bliss::bliss::bliss:I'm doing a happy dance today!!!

Great news x

Lost 1.5lbs this week so im now 12st 7lbs!!! Right in the middle.....can't wait to tip the balance so im at the lower end of the 12's heading into the 11's!! :)

Back