12st something.

Maximus

Gold Member
Sorry, i just wanted to say. 12st 13-and-a-half-pound. Sounds great to my ears.

Just to put it into perspective, I was a 20 year old about to get married in 1985 last time I was a 12 stone something.

As recently as this summer I was a 17-and-a-half stone something.

Wish I'd done this years ago.

Steve

Wow that's brilliant & it's taken you no time at all.

It's such a wonderful feeling getting into that next stone bracket.

Well done, you deserve it you've stuck to the plan brilliantly.

Congratulations Steve.

Congratulations Steve :D I too am on the precipice of getting into the 12 stone bracket - I'm cyber weight stalking you :eek:

Thanks everyone - they are the magic numbers and seem even better than any 6 random ones the national lottery can churn out I can tell ya!

As always it is a team effort though from SW group, to minimins via my work colleagues, if I am a star (as Eternity said) then I'm surrounded by lovely twinklies in a bright night sky:)

Val I wouldn't dream of kicking your butt - you're taller than me, but the odd ankle tap might be in order - you have been warned:p

Yay - well done Steve.

It really does give you a boost, doesn't it - having a new number? Mine (which in May was a 16-something [GULP!]) turned into an 11-something on the weigh in before Christmas, and that was a real boost. I've only got 1 number change to go now!

Well done Steve, that's bloody great. What a great start to the New Year x

Very well done, and might I just add that I was born in 1985 ;) x

Well done Steve, that's an amazing loss and so quick too. You're an inspiration!

Back