12th Weigh In Result...

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
I lost 0.5lb. Im happy with that, as I knew I wasnt going to lose much this week after having a rather big loss last week, just wish I lost 2lbs to take me to a 3st loss, lol! Cant win them all though I guess, hehe. Ive now got to have my 'add a meal' week this week, so ive just enjoyed my first chicken and veg meal and I also poured over one of my CD soups over the top acting as a sauce, I was pleasantly surprised :) please tell me I was allowed to do that?!?! Lol. Hope everyone is well :) xx

Well done Lea, your losses so far are fantastic - how did you manage 9lbs last week?

You have done great Lea :D keep up the good work.

Wow hope I can do aswell as you. It's really crap when you want more though.

fantastic, bet you feel so good, you will be at that 3 stone loss before you know it

Well done :clap: Yes it's fine to use the soups as a sauce :)

Doing 810 now I assume? Great plan :)

Thanks everyone :) gotta hope for 1.5lb next week now, haha.

Minxie - the 9lb loss was 2 weeks worth as my consultant was away, and I had really low losses for 2 weeks before that so Im assuming it just caught up with me :)

KD - thank god, I did worry for a moment there lol. Ive done 12 weeks SS so was told to 'add a small meal' this week and then I can go back to SS next week :) is that right? lol xx

KD - thank god, I did worry for a moment there lol. Ive done 12 weeks SS so was told to 'add a small meal' this week and then I can go back to SS next week :) is that right? lol xx[/COLOR]

Well, it's not exactly a small meal;) On week 13 you have to have at least 800 calories. Do you have the 810 booklet? Are you using that? I put a list of the 810 foods up somewhere. I'll find it and link if you don't have the booklet :)

Ooo thanks for that KD :) I shall enjoy a little more than what I did today! Lol. Im gonna try the Oriental Chilli soup tomorrow too, do you think that would taste ok on chicken? Lol random I know! xx

well done my lover!! can you believe weve been doing this for 12 weeks? doesnt seem like yest that we both started on cd and posted on here!

well done, i bet the meal went down a treat didnt it :)

Fran - I know, and its cliche to say but it only feels like yesterday I started lol the time has flown by and the weight has flown off :D whoop!

Duncan - MmmHmmmm it did indeed! ;) xx

Yay! A loss (however small) is better than a gain :D

Heres to a huuuuuuuge loss next week ;)

Hope you enjoyed your meal :D Xxxx

Thanks hun :D I hope I lose 1.5lb at least next week, so I finally hit the 3st mark, haha! My meal was lovely! Especially yesterday, I had chicken with broccoli and cauliflower, and I poured over my Oriental Chilli soup over it, it was sooo yummy, and I was absolutly stuffed afterwards! Just shows how much my stomachs shrank! lol xx

Back