• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

12th Weigh In Result...

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
I lost 0.5lb. Im happy with that, as I knew I wasnt going to lose much this week after having a rather big loss last week, just wish I lost 2lbs to take me to a 3st loss, lol! Cant win them all though I guess, hehe. Ive now got to have my 'add a meal' week this week, so ive just enjoyed my first chicken and veg meal and I also poured over one of my CD soups over the top acting as a sauce, I was pleasantly surprised :) please tell me I was allowed to do that?!?! Lol. Hope everyone is well :) xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

minxie

One day at a time!
Well done Lea, your losses so far are fantastic - how did you manage 9lbs last week?

You have done great Lea :D keep up the good work.

fantastic, bet you feel so good, you will be at that 3 stone loss before you know it

KD

Gone fishing
Well done :clap: Yes it's fine to use the soups as a sauce :)

Doing 810 now I assume? Great plan :)

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
Thanks everyone :) gotta hope for 1.5lb next week now, haha.

Minxie - the 9lb loss was 2 weeks worth as my consultant was away, and I had really low losses for 2 weeks before that so Im assuming it just caught up with me :)

KD - thank god, I did worry for a moment there lol. Ive done 12 weeks SS so was told to 'add a small meal' this week and then I can go back to SS next week :) is that right? lol xx

KD

Gone fishing
KD - thank god, I did worry for a moment there lol. Ive done 12 weeks SS so was told to 'add a small meal' this week and then I can go back to SS next week :) is that right? lol xx[/COLOR]
Well, it's not exactly a small meal;) On week 13 you have to have at least 800 calories. Do you have the 810 booklet? Are you using that? I put a list of the 810 foods up somewhere. I'll find it and link if you don't have the booklet :)

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
Ooo thanks for that KD :) I shall enjoy a little more than what I did today! Lol. Im gonna try the Oriental Chilli soup tomorrow too, do you think that would taste ok on chicken? Lol random I know! xx

franbella21

minimims stalker
well done my lover!! can you believe weve been doing this for 12 weeks? doesnt seem like yest that we both started on cd and posted on here!

duncan

Silver Member
well done, i bet the meal went down a treat didnt it :)

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
Fran - I know, and its cliche to say but it only feels like yesterday I started lol the time has flown by and the weight has flown off :D whoop!

Duncan - MmmHmmmm it did indeed! ;) xx

Yay! A loss (however small) is better than a gain :D

Heres to a huuuuuuuge loss next week ;)

Hope you enjoyed your meal :D Xxxx

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
Thanks hun :D I hope I lose 1.5lb at least next week, so I finally hit the 3st mark, haha! My meal was lovely! Especially yesterday, I had chicken with broccoli and cauliflower, and I poured over my Oriental Chilli soup over it, it was sooo yummy, and I was absolutly stuffed afterwards! Just shows how much my stomachs shrank! lol xx