13 stone to lose! (well now 8 stone yippee!)

lillypop

now got pictures in album
Hi everyone, I've only just found this part of the forum, how exciting! somewhere where people who have a 'great' amount of weight to lose, well that is me!! OK well, I started on the CD in March and I've got 1lb to go to get to 5 stone loss and then I have 8 more stone to lose :eek: I was 23 stone 4lbs and I want to be 10 stone 4lbs and I am currently, 18 stone 5lbs.

I cant beleive how quickly you can lose weight on CD, I've been doing it 4 months and I completely love it.

This is the first time in my whole life where I can actually see a 'slim' me at the end of the journey and not just a failed attempt, I would love to chat to other people who have lots to lose or have already lost loads of weight, or anyone really!! I'm also on facebook, where I put my weightloss pictures, it is: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=830507479

Anyway, thanks for reading xx
Angela :p:D

hello lillypop
great to see you on here, you are doing fantastically well, maybe you can inspire me as im doing rubbish at the mo!
you dont seem to have updated your blog for a while, hope everything is ok!

wow way to go lillypop!

hey lillypop.. i have been reading your blog. its great and so inspirational! i have 150 pounds to lose and your blog updates just make me carry on

am loving the things to remember entry. definately hit home that one!

Well done on your loss so far xxx

So this is a forum for people with lots to lose? What classes as lots? I have approx 10 stone to lose (well, 8 stone 7lbs now) so does this count?? It would be nice to talk with people specifically who understand the long journey we face, as well as the real issues being 'so' overweight...have i come to the right place??

Hi Lillypop, i've been lurking and following your progress while psyching myself up to restart CD. Your progress is amazing.:)

Can I join in?

Hi all, I have 6.5 stone to lose and I started CD on Monday. Im 100% SSing and really want to be completely finished by Christmas. Is that realistic?

I've just discovered that im in love...with the choc-mint shake. Yum

Im really glad that I've found this thread - feel much more comfortable here than with those that have only a stone to lose

So this is a forum for people with lots to lose? What classes as lots? I have approx 10 stone to lose (well, 8 stone 7lbs now) so does this count?? It would be nice to talk with people specifically who understand the long journey we face, as well as the real issues being 'so' overweight...have i come to the right place??

Sorry Mellipog, missed your post in the middle of all of this!! Yes, the Century Club is for those with over 100 lbs to lose when they started, so you are more than welcome! :hug99:

Hi all, I have 6.5 stone to lose and I started CD on Monday. Im 100% SSing and really want to be completely finished by Christmas. Is that realistic?

Stick with it, and you may well find you are over and done with for Christmas :clap: Welcome to the Century Club :)

Back