13 week weigh in

NettyJ

Lost another 3lbs. slowly but steadily now towards the home run!

cdc asked if i want to be featured in the local paper for weight loss success, but no I dont ! i feel as if i need to lose a lot more at the moment!

but 3lbs a good loss as have stepped up the plans and am on 2 products and 2 meals a day. not bad..!

Congratulations :) That's fantastic!

well done hun! Thats super news!
:D:D:D

wow thats brilliant!
and your just 5lb away from goal, fantastic!

Brilliant! Well done Netty!
Lx

Fantastic!

I'm finding food really boring... and I only started 810 yesterday!

Congratulations on your achievements!

thankyou all for your comments. having food isnt all its made up to be!!!!

LOL, could you have imagined yourself saying that a few months ago? I couldn't have imagined myself saying so - but throwing out clothes that are too big gives such a high doesn't it?!

Fantastic losses, hope you get to goal very, very soon:)

Well done you not long to go now you must be so pleased with yourself.

I found my 810 week a let down as having the food wasn't as great as i had hoped.

Yep..THE bigest high..only just behind getting into smaller sizes :D

Agree its fab i gave away 2 bin bags full of 18/20 clothes and it was the best feeling even thought i have no clothes left i can't wait to go shopping.

thankyou all for your positive comments. I am nearly at goal, but i wonder if thats when the real battle begins?????

cdc has asked me to feature in a local newpaper about my weight loss . Initially I said no, but i am thinking about it, surely if i broadcast to lots and lots of people then I will HAVE to keep the weight off?? imagine this 2 months time being in a shop and a total strangers says 'PUT THAT CREAM CAKE BACK' lol.

lol think of it as a celebration of what you have done and it really motivates people when they see a success story so stand up and be proud.

Well done nettyj!!

eyeontheprize, we are almost the same weight (im a pound heavier ) and the same height , how are you feeling about your goal, do you want to lose more or are you going to be happy once youve lost the 4lb?

Back