13 weeks on CWP

Sammy g

Well been on CWP for 13 weeks now and finally nearly at my target weight. Can't believe how quick the time has went by. Was size 16 and now a size10. Was a bra size 38HH, I'm now a 32G. Just want to say to all the new people starting, yes the first week is hard but stick with it and you Will get there, just think of your target weight and how you want to be. Good luck all. X

Wow that's awesome! How much weight did you lose & did you stick 100%? x

Its great to read your comment I'm only 2 days in and think will I actually manage this and knowing that it can be done helps. Well done xx

Wow that's awesome! How much weight did you lose & did you stick 100%? x
Hi, I have lost 2stone and 8 pounds. Also 27 inches between my bust, arms, thighs, and hips :). I stuck to it 99.9%. Only when i had my period did I cheat by having some sweets, I did SS for four weeks and been doing SS+ for rest off time. Im going up again as I'm nearly at my target weight. Well done on your weight lost so far. How are you finding the plan x

Its great to read your comment I'm only 2 days in and think will I actually manage this and knowing that it can be done helps. Well done xx
Hi vicha22, thanks :). Well done surviving 2 days. When I started the plan, I found the first week the hardest. But after seeing the results and I kept reminding myself why I wanted to lose weight in the first place I stuck to it. Having good will power is the key. I can't believe I'm 13 weeks in already, I have felt it has went in really quick. I also wanted to go see my consultant every Monday for my weight inn and lose weight, and I did that, I have lost every week and that kept me going as well. It can be done, but its hard work. I have had days out, family parties, girls hen nights, went to concerts and went to restaurants and I didn't cheat once went out on days out, I have my shake and water. Seeing others have a three course meal with lots of wine didn't bother me as I wanted to lose the weight, even tho my friends and family tried to get me to cheat I didn't. I have changed my whole outlook with food, I was a comfort eater and I would eat eat eat and eat more. I had to do something about my weight and that's when I seen a story about a woman who had done the CWP in a magazine, and I phoned a consultant and started the next day and this is me 13 weeks later feeling better about myself. But please stick with it, I can be done and the results are well worth it. Take care x

Thanks it really help reading someone else's story cause I know it can be done. I'm a comfort eater too but just keeping myself positive is going to really help not grabbing something to eat. X

Back