131 BIG steps....

elbsmith

So tomorrow is 1 day, I am feeling good about it. I have until 30[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2013 (or sometime in May 2013 as the bride’s mother doesn’t like this date!) to loss as much as I can/want to so I can feel comfortable in my bridesmaid dress and not fear having my photo taken.

I also have a holiday in June 2013 to motivate me (2 weeks in Cuba) and I would like to feel comfortable on a beach for the first time in my life. I would also love to be able to be the wife my beautiful husband deserves and not spend the whole time worrying what other people are thinking of me, instead of enjoying the time with him.

I have decided to keep a diary as I am hoping it will keep me on track and allow me to reflect upon my journey.

So 10am on day 1 and I am trying so hard to avoid eye contact with the sweets a collegue has brought in from her holiday. I will resist…..

Hello hun welcome to s&s!!
Good luck on day one u can do it!!!
Avoid the sweets, there just sugary crap u don't need :D
Ohhh Cuba sounds lovely!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you for the support ladies it is much appreciated. I hope you are all having a good day.
Just had the chilli and loved it.

Day 1 almost complete well done! xx

Oh dear...I have just found out I have a work dinner to attend on Thursday and its not a S&S friendly meal.

Back