:(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ani*me, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Ani*me

Ani*me Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Had a big blip tonight! SS+ clearly doesnt agree with me as i did 2 weeks fine on SS and first week on SS+ and i blip! feel so sad and angry at myself!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. truffleshuffle

truffleshuffle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Temptation is awful when it gets the better of you hun! Try not to be too down...

Pick yourself up and start again hun.

If you are finding SS+ more tempting why not go back to SS and see how you do??

xx

4. andrene

andrene Full Member

Diet:
    SS cambridge
    Change that :( to ;)

Its all a trial and error see what works for you. Its just a wee blip in the scheme of things . Just block it put it down to experience and give it your best this week and see that weight drop off.

You have the abiity to choose how you deal with this, you are actually in control and the driving seat. Its all in the the mind and how your brain decides to react to this will affect how you deal with this little blip.​

5. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Forget about it, pick yourself up and dust yourself off and start again :D you can do it xxx

6. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

Start Weight:
    13st4.1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.1lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    It WILL happen now and then. This diet is so restrictive and our bodies do try to trick us all the time LOL - survival mechanism.
    Don't beat yourself up sweetie. Draw the line and move on!!!
    It's all about getting back on track asap rather than trying to analyse why.
    Good luck for Monday xxx

7. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.93%)
    Like said, don't beat yourself up. Draw a line under it and start again. It won't affect your weight loss too much.

Also what I find useful when I REALLY want to eat something is stop before I do so and write down how I'm feeling at that moment and why I want to eat it and how eating will affect me. It helps me to stop reaching for the biscuit tin.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.