13lbs!!!! It does work :)

louiseb78

i will be a yummy mummy
Hi everyone

Well it's my 7th day today and I have to quit the diet (doctors orders sadly)
I am absolutely amazed and stunned and proud to say even tho I was Ill for 6 days if it it does work I have lost a total of 13lbs in a week!!!

Unfortunately I had a few side effects and even tho still stuck to it religiously the doctor has told me I can't do this 100% I have had loads of blood taken today and had some food I feel not too bad but am so determined not to give up completely so I going to have 2/3 s&s products a day and then a low calorie dinner around approx 500 cals....

So will still be on here to support everyone else just won't be at it 100%

Hope yr all doing well

My advice to newbies = fantastic diet and totally worth it wouldn't hesitate for a second great for a kick start or long term however long u need it for

Good luck everyone :) xxx

louiseb78 said:
Hi everyone

Well it's my 7th day today and I have to quit the diet (doctors orders sadly)
I am absolutely amazed and stunned and proud to say even tho I was Ill for 6 days if it it does work I have lost a total of 13lbs in a week!!!

Unfortunately I had a few side effects and even tho still stuck to it religiously the doctor has told me I can't do this 100% I have had loads of blood taken today and had some food I feel not too bad but am so determined not to give up completely so I going to have 2/3 s&s products a day and then a low calorie dinner around approx 500 cals....

So will still be on here to support everyone else just won't be at it 100%

Hope yr all doing well

My advice to newbies = fantastic diet and totally worth it wouldn't hesitate for a second great for a kick start or long term however long u need it for

Good luck everyone :) xxx

Oh louise that's such a shame but if it's have an effect on your health it isn't worth it luv .

Plans you have sound like a great idea are you going to refers though ? Z

Do u mean refeeding hun? If so yeah I going to read thru that now and see what I can eat I going to still try to stick to the salads,soups chicken and veg but just a bit more carbs like potatoe really and the odd wrap or something not sure yet as only got told to stop today but I defo not going back to only ways x

Sorry to hear ur unwell hun but yep ur health comes first! Huge well done on ur loss!! Good luck with the rest of your journey xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done on your 13lbs loss, what a brilliant kick start for you, your health very obviously comes first , hope you feel better soon and you find a way of keeping on loosing;)

louiseb78 said:
Do u mean refeeding hun? If so yeah I going to read thru that now and see what I can eat I going to still try to stick to the salads,soups chicken and veg but just a bit more carbs like potatoe really and the odd wrap or something not sure yet as only got told to stop today but I defo not going back to only ways x

Yeh Louise that's what I meant ;)
Sounds good was just thinking of the gain if you didn't re feed that's all xx

Congrats on the 13Ibs that's amazing, good luck with the rest of your weight loss! you sound like you have it well planned :)

sad to see u go Louise, sure that you will lose it ur own way tho :eek:) and well done on 13lb!! thats amazing! xx

Good luck with you further weight loss and kudos for the 13 lbs gone so far.

Take good care of yourself.

TT

Well done on 13lbs and Sorry to hear you've been poorly.
Did you become poorly off the effects of the diet?
Best of luck in your journey xxxxx

Well done on your loss, thats amazing. Sorry to hear you have been poorly, good luck with your weight loss. Your health comes first chic xx

mytimetoshine said:
Well done on 13lbs and Sorry to hear you've been poorly.
Did you become poorly off the effects of the diet?
Best of luck in your journey xxxxx

Yes I did I'm afraid I had a proper food last night and already today feeling a lot better :)

Thanks everyone feeling a lot better today after proper food :)
Will still be here and doing s&s just not 100% religiously :) xx

Yes I did I'm afraid I had a proper food last night and already today feeling a lot better :)

So glad you are feeling better. :)

Hope you fully better soon and best of luck.

xx

Back