14 st dying to be in 11st

cirsty89

Hiii
i'm a newbie and not sure if this is the right forum to put it in but im 22 years old and a curvacious 14st 8lbs 5"6 as you can see i'm obese :wave_cry: although i am a confident person i have recently put on weight and its getting me down - i have tried SW before but didnt stick to it therefore i need the motivation and will power to actually do it... therefore was wondering what tips people have to actually sticking to a plan and any hints and tips to get me motivatied - i am currently unemployed and unfortunatley can't afford to get myself to groups therefore was thinking of maybe doing it from home
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank You
xx

Hi :) welcome! You have come to the right place... Everyone on here is very supportive.

Firstly, I would suggest subscribing to the 14stone to 13 stone or 15 to 14 convo (depending on which bracket you fall under) You will then be able to chat to people of the same sort of weight.

The only person who can motivate you is yourself. I really struggle with motivation.. But small things that help me are...

Everytime I think about eating I say to my self "nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels"

Snack on super free food, if your hungry don't have syns! Use your syns for sauces in main meals or little treats after a meal.

If you exercise I find it makes you not want to undo all the hard work you have done. Therefore you won't eat rubbish!!

Be prepared!! Know what your going to eat beforehand! Plan plan plan!!!

Use this forum... Alot!!! Reading about other peoples days really does help stay motivated!!!

Good luck!!!!!!! Xxxx

thank you this has helped a lot :)
xx

Back