14 Stone To Lose

remind me where you live princess?
Grimsby - abandon hope all who enter ;)

I agree S_J_B, it puts you at edge when moving doesn't it - not good for an active time. I loooooove Yours too :)

Also considering getting a new bra or two but they're expensive in the larger sizes so don't want to get a few/spend a lot when hopefully I'll be losing quite a few more inches... might wait till I plateau a bit?

Thanks for all your messages, I do appreciate them :) Hope you're all doing well xx

your always here for us love x x

Always :)

2lb off this week which is a surprise for me as TOTM is due on Wednesday and I usually bloat a little bit before. Not complaining though!

Oh god yeah, hate hate HATE it!

I've crossed a line...

Been in Asda's to get some money out as we're going to the cinema in a little bit. Was going to get some sweets to take with us, ended up walking round and picking random bags up and ".... no!" "... how many calories?!" "YOUWHAT!?" and walked away with just a roll of fruit pastles :D

This is not normal behaviour, people :p

Oh god yeah, hate hate HATE it! I've crossed a line... Been in Asda's to get some money out as we're going to the cinema in a little bit. Was going to get some sweets to take with us, ended up walking round and picking random bags up and ".... no!" "... how many calories?!" "YOUWHAT!?" and walked away with just a roll of fruit pastles :D This is not normal behaviour, people :p

Well done on resisting, I do that put stuff in the trolley then rethink about it ,
It's the Hokey Cokey food shop , it's in the trolley out the trolley in the trolley , hopefully stays out the trolley

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Princess you are doing so good. Keep it up.

xx

Well done on resisting, I do that put stuff in the trolley then rethink about it ,
It's the Hokey Cokey food shop , it's in the trolley out the trolley in the trolley , hopefully stays out the trolley

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks :) It's mental just how many calories are in things, I would have put them in my trolley and scoffed them without even thinking about it before - but now they never even made the trolley. One of those 3 for £1 bags of jelly beans in asda is 347(ish) off the top of my head. The dolly mixtures are not far off.... was better out of it. Admittedly the fruit pastles were 180something but eh. Gotta have a treat somewhere, hey?!

Princess you are doing so good. Keep it up.

xx

Thank you love :D

My trousers were driving me mad today, they wouldn't stay up. Good sign :D

PPS: Mrs Brown's Boys film is AMAZING. It's so funny :DGoing back again very soon!

Oo good to hear it's good thought it might not be as good as the TV show xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It is BRILLIANT! :D Going back Friday :D

Well done on your loss. I do the same when out shopping sadly Saturday the sweets went in and stayed in :( I will learn! !

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun :) Don't beat yourself up, I make lazy choices too a lot of the time, if I'd been tired or hot and bothered they'd have gone in and not come out. I'm surprised at myself tbh. TOTM started today and usually my decisions are not as good as they should be when that happens!

Well done on the loss, hon, and on resisting the sweets! :) xx

Thank you lovely! How is your journey going now love?

Very good if a little risky :p

Hahahahaha!! They weren't quite as bad as dropping round me knees, but I could slip them off without undoing them and the waist kept dropping down to where my hips were all the time. Sadly there's no belt loop on them so I can't keep them when they really do start falling off - which is weird! Need to try the size 26's me thinks, see if I've dropped another size down.

In other news, I've got some bra's on the way to try on :D (my god those bra calculators are scary/hard to work. They had me ranging from DDDD(!) to an I cup depending which one I used! :banana dancer: I've opened a catalogue account with simply be and ordered a range of sizes to try and see which I actually am. Not comfortable enough to go and get professionally measured just yet - especially as I'm transitioning down I hope! Thankfully they're in the sale at £14 each! I REFUSE to pay £35+ for a bra when I'm hopefully dropping sizes - already lost 6 inches from my chest in three months - here's to manymany more ;) Desperatley needed some n00bs though, the ones I had are killing my neck and back - threw them out before I could change my mind today. Also bought three pairs of jogpants whilst they're in the sale too for a fiver each :D

Gym? Here I come! :D (when they're delivered, obv ;))

How are you all my darlings?!

Back