14 Stone To Lose

Hello princesssparklepants,

How are you doing ? Great bargain on the bras & gym clothes :) I have the opposite problem I'm quite small on that area I wear a 42c but it's still to big can't find anything smaller but I'm lucky I can get bras pretty much everywhere for £8-£20 so I guess I'm lucky ?. X

PrincessSparklePants said:
Thank you lovely! How is your journey going now love?

I'm doing ok thanks! I actually weighed in on Sunday at half of my original weight, with a loss of 10 stone 11lbs and a weight of 10 stone 10lbs, which was nice. I'm not updating my stats on here yet though, as I'm having a four day diet break this weekend for my birthday, and some damage will be done, lol. :D xx

Woohoo well done on the loss Princess!!!! And where did you buy the bras? Like you I'm so sick of paying loads for bras in bigger sizes - end up with cheap ones from Simply Be with no support so i end up with three stomach bumps! :D

And LOL on the label detective in the supermarket, I did that tonight with bread rolls - i said out loud "How many?!!!" and the woman next to me sniggered, think she knew what i was on about - at least I hope so! :D

Funny ou say that... ;) These are from Simply Be too. I'm not a fan of their bras really - the ones I had last time were front fastening and then at the end of their life I ended up with the back of the bra gathered right up the back of my neck - it wasn't a pretty sight - BUT - I've lost 5inches and the ones I have got (from yours clothing - if you'e under a 50j i must admit their bras aren't too bad! Unfortunately I'm not(!) are just not working for me anymore so I HAD to do something or go braless which is something noone should ever be witness too so... whilst hopefully still dropping inches I won't be wearing them for long but I'll have a bit more support and a bit less neck/back ache whilst working to lose the weight so they'll do for a stop gap and, at £14, I haven't lost anything once I need to start looking for n00bs again.

That's the plan anyway...!

I had the 50J ones before, the plain basic cheapest black or white ones are good and with an extender in the back they were comfortable.

The 'fashion' ones (ie - they were zebra print cups) in the same size have been awful to me this past year. They've been sawing my shoulders, I've got a scar on my left from where I just put up with it because there was little else I could do size wise. Gone for bigger back size and smaller cup size this time as that's what the average of the calculators said I was so fingers crossed this time!

It's daft how many calories are in bread isn't it :( Even home made I cna't make for less than 150 cals a slice according to MFP!!

Tracy - WOW! That's amazing! Even if you are goingt o have a well deserved break - what an ego boost that is :D Well done gorgeous :D Hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday :D

I'm with you too, Rach. I've no idea what size I actually am. I measure, use the confusing online calculators, get a few of what sizes are nearest (!!) and then send the others back. There's no point me getting measured in somewhere like Evans or Marks and Sparks because I wouldn't be able to wear any of their sizes anyway - at least not at the moment.

Kers - can we swap please? Pretty please?! ;)

princess
a look on crazy clearance to its part of the simply be group but they have some good stuff sometimes at cheaper prices x x x x

Anytime princess wouldn't mind a little more than what I have lol I'm a size 22/24 I'm a weird shape & I think I'm still a smaller plus size due to having the small humps lol I only seem to wear dresses & leggings these days tho so maybe I should give myself a shock & try ona pair of jeans xx

the ones I had last time were front fastening and then at the end of their life I ended up with the back of the bra gathered right up the back of my neck - it wasn't a pretty sight me as that's what the average of the calculators said I was so fingers crossed this time!

ROFL yes I've been there too - we're obviously just trend setters and don't realise it, PSP! :D

And thanks for the links to those catalogues, ladies, just what I need to while the afternoon away because I don't feel like doing any work :)

shop shop shop :D

Been to see Mrs Brown's Boys again today :D Haven't had any breakfast or dinner as I was up late and going to the cinema over dinner - so I ate a fair few sweets Was bloody good to have a "day off" - that isn't a "day off" because I haven't gone over - but I got some sweets for the first time in a while :D (cola chewitts are 115cals a pack if it helps anyone ) Had a bag of toffee popcorn, 2 packs of chewitts and a pack of fruit pastles (and a diet coke!) Didn't even feel guilty either like I used to after eating 'naughty' things because it really was a treat and all accounted for in calories :D

Hope you're all doing well! Have taken to rewarding myself with nail polish rather than food for losses and little goals

... I now have lots of nail polishes Spent 7.00 buying n00bs today :D As the factory shop and boyes have my favourite brand is £1 there rather than the £3.65 it is in Sainsburys!

How are you my darlings? Looking forward to the weekend?

hi princess
i got to get some nail vanish and makeup today for the opening i never wear it only for special occasions so its shop shop then training at work later
just bought a foot spa so need some foot salts for it x x x

Hello,

That's something i was planning on doing to rewarding myself with nail polish or an item of clothes etc . My girlfriends sister is a beautician so I get nails done whenever I want really but I'd really like to do them myself to keep me busy I've fell in love with the Barry m gelly range anything else you recommend?

X

That helps me too, SJ, I don't bite or do anything to them when they're painted :D

I love the 60 second range by rimmel, the combo of the quick drying time and the larger brush (and usual one coat needed) make it very hard for even me to mess up.

I bought a sugar coat from sally hansen on Fri too - don't think a lot to it. Don't think I'm really a fan of textured polishes. It looks like you haven't done it properly.

I'm not too bad ta, weigh in day tomorrow so being good! Watching Man Lab to satisfy my James May crush :eek:

How are you all? :) xxx

Hi hun just wanted to say well done for how well you have done hun, your title caught my eye as that close to how much I want to loose.

Xxx

good luck for w.i. today x x :)

Thanks for the good lucks m'darlings. Had so much on this morning and had to be out extra early too so I didn't get chance to weigh in so will do it in the morning :) Hope you all had great results for your weigh ins :)

:eek: :rotflmao:

Good luck for tomorrow

There aint nothing wrong with a bit of James May! He's so clever and adorable too :D ;) I love all the boys of TG, but James has something else too.

Aww, was Man Lab a recording? Hope I haven't missed it! :) xx

I was watching it on DVD lovely, I hope they get another series but it's been a while hasn't it :(

Hi hun just wanted to say well done for how well you have done hun, your title caught my eye as that close to how much I want to loose.

Xxx

Thank you lovely :) We're not too different in age either :) We can do it! :) Do you have a diary? :)

Back