14 Stone To Lose

O bugggggggger to the Sts no doubt its all to do with water retention our bodies are strange things aren't they... x

Hey honey, Hope you are well.

You can defo see the weightloss in your then & now pic - amazingggggggggggggg

I have been a wee bit off the rails food wise cos I moved house last week but been back on it since Monday.

Dxxx

hi hun

wow you look lovely darling in your pic x x

I think I have come to the conclusion we all love your pics but not as much as next door neighbour lol

Thank you my darlings - you do make me laugh! He's a bit of a creep and tried to kiss me before when we exchanged presents 'from' the dogs (we do it as a little community between about 4/5 houses on the street that all have pets) so he's best avoided as much as possible. My mum's already insisted that she'll be out there sat in one of the patio chairs when it comes to them going in :8855:

(Also Asda's lie! Allegedly 1 pot of 7.5 litres of their sale fence paint does 15 fence panels. RUBBISH! It does 2 coats on 2 panels (4 coats in total) and that's it :D)

Apparently I've put on about 7lb over the last 2 days according to the scales, I'm hoping/guessing it's the fact I've drunk litres of water over the past few days and my muscles wondering 'WHAT THE **** IS THIS!?' and inflaming. Hoping it comes off in a big woosh, Stacksy! :)

Hope you're getting settled in properly and unpacking Dolly, the moving and carrying should cancel out most of the naughty things - I hope! :) Good luck! :)

Thanks toots all settled.

Had my housewarming party on Friday aswell so now its time to just relax & enjoy the new place.

Dxxx

It was awful last week but so worth it!

Not that I'm anti social but just wanted to get the housewarming out the way at the start so that we can just have the place to ourselves now.

Hubby has been away with work since Monday morning so I have been all lonely - booooo

Sorry ladiessssssssssss how rude of me haha!

Dxxx

Awww bless you! Hopefully all the unpacking was done before he went though ;) Otherwise he's extra sneaky!

extra wemitt housewarming to make you feel better coming asap! ;)

Yeah it was all done thank god!

You don't realise how much stuff you own until you need to move it all!

I just made weetabix cupcakes & they where yummyyyyyyyyy!!

If you want I posted the recipe on my diary xxx

Oooh thank you lovely, will go have a look! :) Haven't been on properly this week (I was asleep by 7pm on Thursday and 9pm last night!), so got a lot to catch up on :)

I had "put on" a stone this last week (!). Admittedly I ate roughly 400 cals over my mfp limit each day but i'd also done a lot of moving around and painting and exercising that burnt roughly 1000-2000 cals extra a day. (I allowed 300 cals per hour as mfp questions were stating roughly 380+ so I was hoping it covered it and any extra was a bonus). Did end up eating a hell of a lot of sandwiches though as was just too tired to make or eat anything else :8855:

Wasn't too worried about the stone though as I know it wasn't a proper gain - if only because my trousers were getting looser every day :8855: Already "lost" 7lb of the gain overnight after finishing about half 2 yesterday so hoping the rest drops off soon. Might not weigh in officially till next Monday though so the inflamation and water gain can properly go and hopefully there can be a loss again :) So sunburnt though! Thankfully my arms and neck have gone brown but my back is burnt raw in 2 places. Ouch! (First time I've ever gotten any colour from the sun though! :D

My neighbour peed me off a little bit though. We could have finished around 5pm on Friday if he'd come out when I asked him but he said he had "friends" coming over to help.... and obviously no "friends" turned up yesterday :rolleyes: so we ended up putting it in in the rain (!) He was due out around 11.30am too and it was over an hour later. Got fed up waiting so I took the old fence down with the help of a shovel - was quite cathartic really :D He also kept running in every few minutes for a drink or a fag leaving me and his partner to get the donkey work done - sods law!

10626541_762025663843231_207830487555979147_n.jpg

Won't miss having to look out the bathroom window to ensure the fence is up before I let the dogs out though :D

Hope you're all well ladies and gents! :) How are you all doing?

Fence looks good & well worth your very temporary "gain"

I think skipping this weeks weigh in seems good idea. We've discussed before how even when you know its not really a gain the numbers can mess with our heads!!

I'm so thrilled to see the sunshine again today - just been for lovely walk along the river :flirt2:

Awww I bet you get great views there :) Lovely way to spend a Sunday :)

& Thank you hun :) The gate annoys me, but I spent a good hour and half coating and coating it and trying to turn it green but the best it'll do is sort of a misty red/green as it just soaks the rest in. Maybe next year I'll buy a new gate - too late in the year now with the unpredictability of the weather.

& Definitely yes. Even though I know that last night I "lost" 7lb, those other 7 are still there staring at me! Not a chance I'll let it think it's winning ;) x

Love the new fence hon, well done! I'm glad you haven't been thrown off track by the fake gain - they can be a bit disconcerting at first, but you quickly realise they're not genuine and soon come off again. :) xx

Thank you lovely :) I appreciate it :) It's bugging me a little that I didn't weigh in this morning, but I know those extra pounds will still be there (especially as I've been to see Twat this morning and been up on my feet the entire time and sorting out his bedding and his wardrobes and cupboard etc and my knee is aching so I know it's still inflamed so why give yourself the heartache? :))

I was slightly naughty on the way home though as we stopped at the shop for a milk and kitchen roll to tide us over till Friday morning. ... bought a crunchie and calorie free redbull as a treat and the 580 cal pizza express pizza that Claire found a while back (definite comfort eating traits still apply after seeing him!! ) Ah well, it could have been worse. I did purposely hunt out the 'better' choice 'treats' (even if they are still relatively naughty!)

Hope you're all well :) xxx

Back