14 Stone To Lose

I'd be happy with 5lbs a month!

My loss can be soooooooooooo slow!

But hey ho we will get there in the end so we will.

Dxxx

Thank you loves! I do appreciate it :)

Had a bit of a downfall today and have broken the good behaviour so far.

No surprise why - an unexpected call to Twats for a hearing aid emergency. God knows why they made it sound like they did (his hearing aid has gone missing and he's refusing point blank to wear the other as he "doesn't like it" because they told us when we got there that he has an ear infection too (which he apparently has had since Monday - noone told us!!!!) that he is having antibiotics for and isn't to wear the hearing aid.

Anyway, he was angry and shouting and lashing out all roads round and it was even worse than usual. Checked his entire room and it's not in there. Nothing can be done until the ear infection clears up anyway - and then he has to go and have a mould taken that could take up to 5 weeks to come back so he's looking at perhaps 2 months without it. Fun. (and safe. not. What if there's a fire alarm et al?)

Had crisps and coke with dinner :( And have bought some chocolate and fruit pastles without even thinking straight after getting out of there. I hate this - how one man can do so much damage that only food can fill. Blah.

Anyway. I'm turning it into a positive. Going to save the fruit pastles and the other curly wurlie for tomorrow at the cinema. Also did an hour of walking today so I haven't ruined the cals up to now. Will just concentrate on not going over today and anything else is a bonus.

Hope you're all okay xx

Well done on dealing with that hon.

Its a hard situation but just think of how differently you are coping now to a few months ago or a year ago!

You are doin fab.

Dxxx

Thank you my darlings :) Have just done a further hour and half of walking so feeling much happier about the little slip up now.

Have had all three meals, drinks, a curly wurly and a chomp and thanks to 2 and a half hours of walking exercise calories I still have 845 left so hopefully there'll be no showing on the scales come monday :)

Excellent work on the damage limitation and getting out to do the extra walks!

Its a shame that he can have that effect on you but look how well you managed it! Maybe this time next year you'll just be able to shrug it off :)

Enjoy Navitity 3 (with the sweeties!)

Thank you my darlingds.

Quite a bit squiffy right now. Instead of the pizza planned we went to the pub next door to the cinema and had dinner there (Hungry Horse chain)

Pulled pork wrap was scrumtious!! :)

Was well worth the naughty calories as mum and I had a fabulous time. About 800 cals over - even after 2 hours 10 mins walking but I don't care!!! We deserved it!!!! It's been forever since we've had some mother/daughter time.

Mum and I are unamimous in saying that Nativity 3 was good but it wasn't great. It wasn't go several times like what the 2nd one was - or Mrs Browns was.

LOVEYOUALL x

ETA: did another 2 hours walking after this so only 500 over ;) Not too bad for such a great day.

Also bought 4 pudsey hoodies for the price of 2 thanks to Asda in 2xl which fit with room for comfort too! :) And fitting into most 24 tops in Asda too so I think I can safely say I'm a size 26 on top which I'm very happy with :)

Last edited:
I have or used to have a very very similar situation with my dad which is awful to even type to be honest but since they made a choice to cut me out of their lives (only they know their reason) I have been able to move on guilt free most of the time and even though I know my learnt behaviour and self loathing are because of my parents I now as an adult only I can change it, so am moving away further and further from binging which has been a crutch from 8 year old being put on a diet and literally ridiculed with weekly weigh ins etc. The only guilt I feel is that my parents and 2 sisters live less than 2 miles away and I feel better off without them in my life and when I have friends who will kill for an hour back with a brother who has died or a Mother thats where my guilt lies but heh ho we have to do what we can to live a happy life don't we, I am lucky to have an amazing husband and kids and he feels more anger than me so I must be moving on :confused:... Anyway onto nicer things yesterday sounds like a fab day out we are going out Tuesday I have been ordered to book it off in work as its our anniversary so we are going out for the day to do what I haven't a clue so I am thinking shopping cinema and lunch out and home for a bottle of wine and a film.. I was going to watch nativity3 but as it's only ok I think I will try something else as we loved Mrs. Browns boys too etc.

Hope you have a lovely weekend x

I'm sorry to hear that love. It is awful how family can do that to someone they're supposed to love isn't it. We are most definitely better off without them - it's time to look forward and concentrate on us and those who DO love us!

It was a good film and is very enjoyable, but it's not up to the standard of the first 2 which are my favourite Christmas films. It is very funny - it's just not a return several times to see it like the other 2 and MBB's were :) x Have fun lovely xx

:bighug: it's hard when families cause so much heartache and pain, which in turn snowball into finding it hard to make the right decisions food wise, so I totally sympathise.

Hope you're having a nice weekend so far xx

WOW You're doing SO well. It's so great to read such positive stories at the start of my journey.

Back