14 Stone To Lose

Your English is great, hon, how long have you been learning it? :) xx

Haha thank you for that. Dont think its so good tho. We have english at school but Im a player ( online games ) and I can say my english comes from that. :) international friends :p

Destamia said:
Haha thank you for that. Dont think its so good tho. We have english at school but Im a player ( online games ) and I can say my english comes from that. :) international friends :p

Haha, that's great, improving language skills through gaming! It certainly is very good - better than a lot of native English speakers you see on the internet in general! :) xx

Thank you all :D Moo, you are so right - I was smiling all day yesterday, not least when the back pay came in at half 10 (!) and I got to pay off all the bills with it - we are officially debt free! (not that there was a lot to start with, but it not being there is an AMAZING feeling!) And we're getting a dishwasher sometime soon too :D Never had one before and ohmyWORD I hate washing up with a PASSION! :bliss::bliss:

The skinny noodle stuff definitely does whiff like Susie said :D and they taste like they should make your teeth squeak (texture wise I mean, not taste wise) but they really are quite plesant tbh. Still got the pasta/spaghetti and rice to try to see if they're still as pleasant :) They do definitely need a sauce of some sort though IMO.

Very very happy today still :D Thank you all again :D :D :D :D Love to you all xxx

:bliss: I'll have that feeling when I clear the overdraft this month, it's not massive but it'll be nice to be back in the black!

You're post made me smile, you can really sense the happiness through it - I hope you are actually doing this :bliss: :D

You will LOVE your new dishwasher - I'm the same, hate washing dishes with a passion, and having a dishwasher makes it really simple to cook up a storm at the weekend! :)

So happy for you, lovely! xxx

I always refused to have a dishwasher, always. But I gave in last year. Ahhhh the bliss!!! It's still hassle to load and unload but not as much as washing all the dishes yourself!!
And it's a new reason for me to hoard bargains. I already hoarded Lenor whenever it was on offer and now I hoard finish dishwasher tablets!!!!

I am dancing like that, Stacey ;) I can't WAAAIT. We've gotta hang on a couple of weeks though whilst I have a kitchen blitz and bleach and have a plan of things because we've never had one before (which means we have no fittings etc for it) so I need to replot where the fridge et al shall go so I can get it in where it needs to be (which i think will be beside the washer - where the fridge/freezer etc are) so it can have the water pipes too.

Can't waaaaait. I love cooking but I hate the washing up so I don't get to do it as often as I want to :D

Will be SO much easier. Cannot WAIT! Also going to be getting a new cooker at some point too as ours doesn't light every time it should (you have to kneel down and use a match to ignite the gas half the time) which has been a safety worry so looking forward to replacing that too. (God I'm old!)

I'm just 5lb off being back to where I was just before Christmas now. Still don't regret the gain in the slightest. I was planning to be so good over Christmas before December happened and all hell broke loose. Hoping to be back to normal by my birthday next Sunday so can start February counting down again :) Even happier than usual with my loss this week as I'm having the period from hell and felt so rotund that I thought it'd mean no loss whatsoever. 4lb down this week! :)

Struggling with knowing what to eat today, had just over 500 calories. I was going to have a fresh soup for dinner but ended up having just a spoonful and not wanting any more :( I'm not poorly and I am hungry(or was before I had my satsumas/slimfast choc bar and a plain warm baguette). I fancy something...but I don't know what it is! :rolleyes:

Hope you're all okay xx

Thank you lovely :)

Just had a bag of the Good And Counted snacking popcorn from Asda to fill the little hungry worm until tea time. The sweet/salty one was gooooooooorgeous! The black pepper/salt one yesterday was foul. Both only about 71 cals.

You are doing fab hun! And I totally get the excitement of the dishwasher!!!! We have one inbuilt in our kitchen in our new house we moved into in September and it is incredible. And it is so satisfying how clean everything gets! Xxx

Oh Jayde is right - your cutlery will sparkle!!! :)

I often crave something crunchy after dinner - and I don't mean apples, sadly - so have turned to crispbread :)

Nothing planned at all (well, ideas. no actual plans.) I don't actually like birthdays, it's weird. I'm alright with other peoples, it's just mine :) I'd like to go to the cinema and see Colin Firth being all James Bondy at some point:eek: and I'd like to go and have a day out shopping out of town at some point (aka: visiting new charity shops! I'm loving getting smaller size clothes so that my things don't hang on me without them being so expensive whilst transitioning down) but my family are CRAP at giving advance warning or sharing plans so there's a chance the brother and sister in law may make an appearance at some point too. I'm excited to be roughly 6 stone lighter than I was when I turned 29 though! :) I'd like to be back to pre-xmas weight too (another 5lb) or as close to it as I can get so that Feb onwards can be back on track to where I was pre-Xmas :D

I truly cannot wait until we get the dishwasher :D It'll enable me to do proper cooking without having to do all the washing up!! Cannot WAIT!!!

Hope you're all okay xx

I'm the same with birthdays. I like other people's but am in no way bothered by my own! For my 18th my parents were all ready to throw me a party but instead I requested pizza hut and the x factor... It's weird!

6 stone lighter! Just say that again to yourself. Six. Stone. Lighter.
Awesome sauce work!

I have shaun for washing up purposes after a big dinner :-D who needs a dishwasher :p

Hey PSP, happy to see you smiling =) I miss my dishwasher, have to say its brilliant tool to have in kitchen. Happy for you. Small things like this can make big difference. and its not only that you dont have to wash dishes yourself its how much you will save water too. I did not think it will make big difference, but after we got one , we used a lot less water and that saved us some sent's too.
only bad thing about dishwasher is that you need to take clean dishes out, lol - in time you will get what I mean =)

Also , well done on your weight loss - 6 stone is amazing result. 6 stone can change a life. You doing so well and Im very proud of you. You can do it. One step at the time and dont forget to keep smiling xx

5 and a half so far ;) But I'm hoping this last week in January to get closer to the 6 again and the pre-Xmas weight. I genuinley cannot WAIT until I'm back to 20st 13lb and all loss is new :D Exciting times! :)

Found a shop that's going to be quite dangerous to pass :D There's a branch in Cleethorpes but it was far enough away to not matter (and didn't really have any safe weight loss products). This one has loads of WW and lower cal products. Spent too much but have LOTS of snacks now WW mallows, lighter cal popcorn, velvet crunch crisps by the box loads for stupidly cheap prices :) xx

It sounds a daft question, but not having had one I'm not sure :eek: Are the dishes dry enough to go into the cupboards there and then or do you have to dry them?

Hope you're all well darlings x Good luck to all xx

5 and a half so far ;) But I'm hoping this last week in January to get closer to the 6 again and the pre-Xmas weight. I genuinley cannot WAIT until I'm back to 20st 13lb and all loss is new :D Exciting times! :) Found a shop that's going to be quite dangerous to pass :D There's a branch in Cleethorpes but it was far enough away to not matter (and didn't really have any safe weight loss products). This one has loads of WW and lower cal products. Spent too much but have LOTS of snacks now WW mallows, lighter cal popcorn, velvet crunch crisps by the box loads for stupidly cheap prices :) xx It sounds a daft question, but not having had one I'm not sure :eek: Are the dishes dry enough to go into the cupboards there and then or do you have to dry them? Hope you're all well darlings x Good luck to all xx

If you can leave the dishes a short while after the wash has finished then yes they can go straight in the cupboard :)
If you open it straight away there's still a lot of steam built up so they may still be slightly damp. It's still much better than washing and drying them by hand! X

Back