14 Week Boot Camp w/c 22nd June Sign Up Here!!!

sorry i asked.....i sts.....but n ot bad considering the weekends indulgences!

(a bbq birthday party, had a slice of cake and far too much to drink, and oatcakes!!)

another 1.5 pounds off!

Not as much as I hoped but at least it's not a gain - Big push this week to get into the 11's!!!!

i've been a bad girl.

custard creams for crying out loud!!! why? dunno.

oh well, back on track today then.

Hi Just thought I'd update. Ive been really bad these last 2 weeks and haven't stuck to plan. So I have started my excersise regime with great gusto yesterday and I'm feeling good. So I thought I'd take my measurements compared to 4 weeks ago:
New measurement and change-
Neck 14 -0.5
Arm 13 -0.5
Thigh 23 0 change
waist 40 -2
hips 45 -1
chest 45 -2

That is an inch loss of 6 over 4 weeks, so I haven't lost much weight in recent weeks but things are getting better

That's fantastic shrinkage Coke! Well done! :)

Good shrinking Rach. Keep going:)

2 lbs off for me today. Proving that sticking to the plan and excersise do work, and I feel great with it. Good luck for everyone else's WI

thats great!!

i'm not wi this week, as in the middle of a run of nights, it's always a disappointing wi.

Urrgh nights. Always used to mess me up food and guts wise. Understand completely

a pound off this week.

Now into the 11's for the first time in ages!!!

Well done Jonsgirl!

Well done on the weight loss! :)

Thank you!

I'm only down to 11 stone 13 and a half but hey, it's the 11's instead of the 12's and that's what matters.

Hi!

Can I please join? Even though I am a bit late.... Just started Atkins (well, have done 10 days) and could do with a bit of motivation.

Well done everyone on the losses so far. I have a feeling mine will be slow, they usually are - which is why I need the motivation, lol.

Hi all, it's weigh in day so how's everyone doing? Its a 2lb loss for me this week. I'm being good and sticking to my excersise plan. How's everyone else managing?

Just bumping this as no one else seems to have weighed in. Come on everyone!

STS for me. Not bad since I had a carb blow out on saturday - I was expecting much worse

Back