14 Week Boot Camp w/c 22nd June Sign Up Here!!!

HI
would someone be able to look at my food diaries and see if they can see where i am going wrong? i have cut cheese cream and citric and i am still not loosing anything and i am starting to loose the will to live!!

thanks
vikki

post them up and see if anyone has any pearls of wisdom :D

I had a bit of a victory today, tried my tt tshirt on and it fits, I usually have to buy mens merch but the ladies fit :D

Oh btw, I touched Robbie, Howard and Jason last night ;)

Family BBQ today :(
I am armed with SF jelly, chicken thighs and coke zero!

This weekend has been full of temptation!

Well yesterday I had

B-bratwurst sausage
L-tuna Mayo salad
D-cauli mash and chicken breast
S-bag of pork crunch
W-2.5 Ltrs

E-parkrun 5k jog

What do you think? I can't work out why I am not loosing? The only thing I can think is not enough fat but how do I up my fat intake?

Well I finally managed to get weighed: -3.5 pounds. Very pleased with that considering my little blip last weekend.

Hows everyone feeling for WI tomorrow? I am having to give mine a miss as I am away for the week grrr but hopefully I will get a super dooper good loss next week because of it!

Well I weighed this morning - I know I only weighed last on saturday but now I've bought new scales I'd rather weigh in on a wednesday with everyone else so I brought it forward for this week.

Probably a false result with it being an early weigh in but............-3 pounds. I really hope it stays off because I've been stalling quite badly and i'm hoping this is a sign things are starting to move in the right direction.

Well my weigh in says -4 !! I think I've got over my stall. I think it is citric acid and polyols that are stalling me! That us the theory anyway, I have had a little cheese this week but no cream. I am going to treat myself tonight to a choc mim and a little cream, so we will see if I stall again! Xx

Well done on the 4 lbs. I would always blame the polyols as a starting point!

thanks Katie. i think i just had it in my head that a bit of chewing gum and some sugar free wurthers couldnt be the reason i was stalling! but i actually think it might!

I know it's difficult to get head around. I still cant believe that i can eat well with plenty of cals and lose. Therefore i have to believe that the key is insulin response - anything that might spikes that eg polyols or indeed having a lot of daily carbs at one sitting is immediately suspect! I read somewhere that you don't want to have over 6 carbs andhour - but never managed to find the reference again!

-1lb for me again this week. Glad its going down and I have had a few blips but I would have loved a 2 off.

Hello All,

After a really crazy weekend I could do with getting my backside in gear. I would like to sign up now if that's alright with you :)

I shall weigh myself 1st thing in the morning.

Welcome keiran. I STS this week but after my ridiculously bad birthday weekend im actually surprised it wasnt a whole lot worse. Well done to everyone on the losses xxx

Whenever you feel bad at STS or a small loss just think of the sheer amount (moderate, of course! lol) you ate over the week to get that loss. On Atkins we can eat. We don't have to live on rocket and low-fat margarine. Real food in decent quantities. And most of us now love our veggies - vital for health - when before we probably hardly ate any!

Welcome, Kieran, to a truly amazing way of eating, and good luck!

Back