I'm just oing to dive in

dynamic1

I'm just going to dive right in here without really reading what I am supposed to do.

I have started the Exante total solution. I had started it and stopped a couple of times after 2 or 3 days for various reasons, like invited out, or big party due etc.
Events/party’s etc are always going to be around whether it be in week 1, 2, 3, 4 etc I've learned now to say so what, I don’t need to eat or drink at it.

My starting stats are
Male
height 5Ft 11 inches
weight 18 Stone 10 lbs (262lbs)
> Waist 43
> Belly 47
> Chest 46
> Thigh 28 half
> Neck 17 half

I started 1 week ago 10th April

So my first week weigh in is now 17 Stone 9 lbs

The 1st few days I found very difficult but I just reassessed my motivation and why I was doing it and I was fine.

Holidays in 11 weeks from now and my goal for that day is 14 stone 10lbs

After 3 days I started getting the taste in the mouth that I have been reading about related to ketosis.
after 4 days I got flushed in the face that lasted a couple of days
On day 6, yesterday I felt I got my energy back.
I am starting to swim and intend at least 4 times per week.

I am basing my goal on my current BMR which is around 2300 so additional exercises would go on top of this.
Swimming 4 times per week @800 cals for my weight
The general consensus that 3500 cals burn 1lb of fat
The 600 cals daily intake from the exante shakes.

I know its not going to be easy but I have the right motivators
On week 1 3 days in all work colleagues decide to bring in a McDonalds, on day 4 visiting my sisters they are all sitting with Chinese food, on day 5 my wife is baking in the house, on day 5 also a big family party with all my favourite party food, every saying take a drink take a drink but managed to resist.
And daily feeding my 15 month old son dinner, things like cottage pie, fish pie, past etc and i have to put the food to my lips to check the temperature...........PURE TORTURE.........

But this process is only going to be a relatively small percentage of time in relation to how long I have been over weight.

I was Mr Sports when I was in my teens, playing football, rugby and volleyball at decent levels. I hit 18, got a part time job while at uni, got a car and lost the time to do all the sports......but I didn’t lose the time to eat the same amount, I was driving instead of walking even short distances

Hi Dynamic1 (you didn't say what your name is so I'm going to call you D :))
Well done on getting past the first few days and sticking with it. You have some fab goals and quite a few tortures to contend with esp testing the baby's food :eek:

You will do it you sound super motivated. Good luck with the journey and I will be watching out for your weigh ins :)

Hiya and welcome D. :hug99: xx

Fab weightloss for your first week, well done! :D

Not the official weigh in for week 2 but just thought i would weigh myself since it was my birthday today.
Currently 17 stone 5lbs total loss of 19 lbs in 11 days

Its getting easier, the key for me is having a list to do of things/activities

How's it going?

Back