14 Week Boot Camp w/c 22nd June Sign Up Here!!!

STS is good Jonsgirl. I have had a couple of those blowouts too. As long as you get back on it limits any damage. So well done on the STS x

thank you!!

It was a friends birthday night out at an "all you can eat" chinese restaurant that did it for me.

I'm getting pretty strict with getting straight back on it after a blip though which I think makes all the difference

It really does make the difference. Especially the having all of the water to help flush things out

i've been hiding from you.
not had a good week, was ata wedding last weekend, and a chinese all you can eat buffet, been resonable but not great at the beginning of the week, better from wed onwards, then bbq last night at my sisters and i had a can of cider and a dessert.
i'm rather annoyed at myself, please someone shout at me!!!

We are shouting...... You can't change history but can change the future. You enjoyed yourself and that's a good thing to do occasionally but make sure today you get back on the plan and the future will hold your goal. Life is pulled by dive and pushed by goals. Stay positive! :)

You are more than welcome, I'm only on day 5 but I know that we are all doing this for the same reason, so we need to help support and motivate each other :)

Anybody else weighing in today?

Another 2 pound loss for me - down to 11 stone 11 now which is the lightest I've been in six and a half years :)

It's my birthday tomorrow though and going away for the night so it's looking like a carb fest is on the cards - just hope I don't do too much damage.

morning! yes, i did, and happy to report 1lb down on last week, so 2lb more than posted weight, so still not great!
have a happy birthday tomorrow, straight back on track on friday mind! :)

No weighin for me today due to preparing for a colonoscopy tomorrow messing things up. Will report stats next week. Have a great birthday Jonsgirl, and well done on the loss Marty x

Bit late posting as wi was actually Monday but was a -2lb for me, hoping for the same for the next three weeks before hols

Back