14 week countdown!

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Right, I've decided to give CS a go, as have had a starter box sat in my lounge for the last 6 months!!!
I've been yo-yo dieting since last january, and originally lost 2.5stone, but have put 1.5 back on. Starting to panic now as my wedding is less than 14weeks away, and reality has hit due to my first dress fitting being this Friday. Ideally I have about 5stone to lose, but 2stone by the wedding is my first goal. Have been on and off with WW but finding the weight loss so slow, even on good weeks, so hoping CS will get me a good head start. Really need to pull myself together now and get cracking with some weight loss, fingers crossed x

Do you fancy being diet buddies. I have about nine Weeks worth of shakes here and am sticking to it this time.
I weighed in at 17st 2lbs last Tuesday and my first goal is two stone by the end of April.
Fingers crossed

hmmmthistime? said:
Do you fancy being diet buddies. I have about nine Weeks worth of shakes here and am sticking to it this time.
I weighed in at 17st 2lbs last Tuesday and my first goal is two stone by the end of April.
Fingers crossed

Yea that sounds good, doesn't seem too many on the CS forums. I weighed in at 16.13 today so we are similar weights, so would be good to buddy up with someone

Weighed in this morning and am 16 10lbs so that is six pound off.

hmmmthistime? said:
Weighed in this morning and am 16 10lbs so that is six pound off.

Well done, that's impressive!
Just having my first shake, chocolate for breakfast, can't say I'm
Overly impresses with the taste, but I've added a little sweetener and will soldier on. Got two apples for my snacks today, and a shake for lunch. Got work this evening so got two pieces of chicken and some veg to heat up, then a low fat yoghurt for supper this evening.
Do u weigh all it evening meal out, or do u just make sure that u eat low carb?

To be honest I just keep my meal low carb. I eat til I am full. I've had my two shakes today no snacks yet but did buy some chocolate Philadelphia and am sure we are allowed that just not sure what to have it with. Need to get some water in me only had a coffee this morning and a long walk.

Yea I was going along the same lines as low carb, but enough to keep me full. Got two chicken breasts with skin ad a load of veg for tea. Cutting down carbs should make a real difference for me, as I live off them! Really struggling to drink my second shake as I feel so full!

1st day over with, and managed to stick to the plan, although drank a few more cups of tea than planned, but have varied these with peppermint tea. Have a pounding headache, which has been building throughout the evening, but could be due to lack of sugar. Still feeling really full, in fact almost feeling sickly full like I have overeaten, may cut down my meal size tomorrow.
Day 1 menu:
Breakfast: chocolate shake
Snack: apple
Lunch: vanilla shake ( not impressed with this flavour)
Snack: apple
Tea: 2 pieces of chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, carrots
Snack: none
Drinks: loads water, 4 cups of tea, 2 cups peppermint tea

Just finished work So will be going to bed soon, heres to day 2!

Yesterday I had two small meals as my oh was working late. With my daughter I had mini salad with cheese and ham and them same again last night after I cooked oh his tea. I love cooking so still enjoy doing it when on these diets.
Upped the water yesterday so hope I can stick to it. Tend to be the mornings I struggle to drink. Is lunchtime before I know it and hardly any water drank.

I've struggled a little today, as was awake by 430 this morning with a banging headache, sore throat and cold. Had an orange for breakfast as couldn't face the shakes, then chocolate shake and a small salad sprinkled with cheese for lunch. Going to have fish and mediterran veg for tea. Counting the salad and orange as my snacks, not very hungry today due to cold, so prob won't fit in my second shake. Drank LOADS of water today though, as throat is sore I've felt thirsty all day

Oh no sorry you are feeling so rough. Hope you are better soon but well done with trying to stick to the plan today

Feeling a bit better today, although still got a cold.
Today's food had been an apple for breakfast (snack 1) banana shake for mid morning, which I actually enjoyed this flavour and a snack bar (snack 2)bout 1. Gonna have one of the soups now, and then tea about 730. Finding I'm better if I have my snack first thing, then a shake mid morning, then a snack at lunch, I'm then not really that hungry until tea time which is good, but need to ensure I'm fitting in both meal replacements.

Pinched a couple of boiled sweets, and a bite of garlic bread tonight, was taking it out the oven for OH and didn't realise what I was doing! Feel a bit naughty now! : {

Day 4:
First wedding dress fitting today! Nervous!
Also had a sneaky peek on the scales, and not quite sure whether what I saw was true or not, but they are saying I've lost 7lb in 3 days!!! Completely amazing!!!
Plan for today is to have my snack again for breakfast, then my shake mid Morning and afternoon. Having chicken and veg for tea, got a real liking for chicken at the mo!! Thought id crave sweets or even potatoes but it's chicken! Lol

Decided I'm going to change my WI day to a Saturday, which puts me inline with my goal dates:
7 weeks till my next dress fitting, and 13weeks till the wedding

Don't feel hungry this morning at all, although my tummy is rumbling!
Just having my shake, trying the caramel flavour but it doesn't really taste of much. Like the banana shake the best followed by chocolate. Didn't like the vanilla flavour at all. Got a few more flavours to try in my pack.
Hoping for a 3lb loss between now and Saturday which would take me to 10lb loss in just under 2 weeks, any more is a bonus.
Going out for lunch today for a carvery so just going to have the meat and veg (may have a dribble of gravy)
Saving my snacks for this evening, and may just have a salad with my shake this evening.

Been naughty today : (
Went out for carvery and decided a couple of potatoes and a Yorkshire pudding wouldn't hurt, but then has chicken for tea with a jacket potato and beans!!!! Note to self that eating my meal at lunch does not work, but also not to go near potato as I ant help myself!!! Did turn down desert and also chocolates at my mums, so although I've fallen off plan, I haven't eaten anything unhealthy. Back to it tomorrow, going to buy my exercise bike so I can start incorporating exercise daily aswell.

Managed not to eat anything else again after tea, have to say although I've eaten two meals today which have been off plan, ive not had the urge to snack at all or eat anything really naughty so that's a bonus. Got 5 days till next weigh in, so gotta get back on it properly in the morning.
Nite nite

Just having my first shake of the day, chocolate orange. Not had any water yet, just two cups of tea so need to get some in me at some point.
Decided against the exercise bike for several reasons:
1. Cost outlay which I could do without
2. No space in flat
3. Will end up as a clothes horse!
Have decided to start my 6 week kettlebell program 3days a week, and the 30 day shred DVD on the other 4. May kill me off to begin with, but know it will be worth it in the end.
Will have salmon and vegetables for tea, gonna try and do without my snacks, and only hve an apple if I really need to. Having too much choice of foods is not good because I become complacent and start making my own rules up!

Back