14 weeks into CD but missing food

sez666

lose lose lose
i am 14 weeks into cambridge diet on ss+ plan, i am getting so bored of it now, and i am watching my kids eat good meals and sweets and its driving me mad :confused:
i dont want to give up as i have lost over 3 stone but i also dont want a shake on christmas day, but i have stil 1st 2lb to lose befor target and i just dont know what to do, i did think about going on the 810 plan but even that is just the extra bit of veg and a bit more chicken or fish etc,
can any one give me a bit of inspiration to carry on .
many thanks
sarah x:sigh:

I would move up to 810+ - doesn't affect your weight loss much but will keep you sane. Have many friends who do ss "only" but still cheat having ocasional protein fix now and then. Just make it easier for yourself and move up.
After all, you've managed to stick to it for whole 14 weeks!!!!!!! losing 3 stones. This is such an achievements - you should celebrate it and be kind to your body.
All the best xxxx

Hi sez

Your post struck a cord with me, I started CD on 3rd August and succumbed to food on 11th Nov, so that would have been around 14 weeks too - and I had lost just over 3 stones.
I can whole-heartedly assure you that its not worth it to spontaneously completely come off as I did. I feel horribly bloated and with indigestion too.
I wish now I had contacted my counsellor as I had probably reached the stage that I could do 810.

Good Luck with reaching your goal x

Hey, first of all well done to having stuck it for 14 weeks! 3 stones is a huge achievement! I'm on wk 8 and am getting sick of it now. I've lost about 2 stone but am losing the will to live to be honest! It's so hard at times. Im losing around 2 lb a week at the mo, which considering all i'm consuming on ss+ is a bit of a pain! I feel really hard done by! I need my wee fairy god mother with her wand i think! I'm so impatient but i just want to be able to eat properly with my family and friends again! Despite all this whinging! I will propably stick to it cause i would be gutted with myself if i gave up. Since starting ive never cheated until last week when i had an extra bar, then i had an extra one tonight and i'm thinking why oh why!! I really need to get a grip and focus as Christmas is literally around the corner and i'm going to enjoy it completely. If i really stick to this 100% then i will be justified in chilling for a week! Best of luck on your journey and i'm sure you will do gr8! Keep in your head that this is not forever - a little inconvenient at the time but so worth it in the long run! Keep going!!!!!!!!!

Yes 810 will do you good :) After all, you should have done that in week 13:confused:. Have a week of it and see how you feel. You can always drop down again after

Hey, first of all well done to having stuck it for 14 weeks! 3 stones is a huge achievement! I'm on wk 8 and am getting sick of it now. I've lost about 2 stone but am losing the will to live to be honest! It's so hard at times. Im losing around 2 lb a week at the mo, which considering all i'm consuming on ss+ is a bit of a pain! I feel really hard done by! I need my wee fairy god mother with her wand i think! I'm so impatient but i just want to be able to eat properly with my family and friends again! Despite all this whinging! I will propably stick to it cause i would be gutted with myself if i gave up. Since starting ive never cheated until last week when i had an extra bar, then i had an extra one tonight and i'm thinking why oh why!! I really need to get a grip and focus as Christmas is literally around the corner and i'm going to enjoy it completely. If i really stick to this 100% then i will be justified in chilling for a week! Best of luck on your journey and i'm sure you will do gr8! Keep in your head that this is not forever - a little inconvenient at the time but so worth it in the long run! Keep going!!!!!!!!!

big thanks hun!!
I needed a bit of a boost ,
i think your right, i feel better today and like you said its not forever, i am only a stone away from target and i have been losing around a stone a month so gonna stick to it another month and see how i go.
thanks
sarah x

Yes 810 will do you good :) After all, you should have done that in week 13:confused:. Have a week of it and see how you feel. You can always drop down again after

Thanks, i think i will have a go on the 810, i will speak to my cdc on wednesday,
x:)

Hellooooo hun glad to see u still going strong.!xxx

Hi hun , yeh im still at it lol,
i have been doing quite well, still 100% but getting bored of it now,
i am going to start maintaining in 4 or so weeks because i am not far off target now so i think i will just give it 4 weeks and hopefully will be near where i want to be,
how you doing these days???
nice to here from you xx

Im very good thank still with weight watchers still in control had my first gain this week of 0.5 lb sooo really happy.! I refuse to gain my 3 stone back on.!
I miss CD abit for the quick weight loss,haha but will come back for 2 weeks in the new year for a few more pounds off.!

Even thou people go mad at me when i say i want to loose more im to "skinny they say" lol.!

But im much happier got new clothes, so im really proud of u that your still doing CD are u going to put any pics up now??
What are u doing for christmas hope u will have one day off??

xx

Im very good thank still with weight watchers still in control had my first gain this week of 0.5 lb sooo really happy.! I refuse to gain my 3 stone back on.!
I miss CD abit for the quick weight loss,haha but will come back for 2 weeks in the new year for a few more pounds off.!

Even thou people go mad at me when i say i want to loose more im to "skinny they say" lol.!

But im much happier got new clothes, so im really proud of u that your still doing CD are u going to put any pics up now??
What are u doing for christmas hope u will have one day off??

xx
great hun, glad your doing good,
i cant wait to be at my target, i am kind of addicted to cd now lol,
i want to give up but cant seem to haha,
i am only staying on it will mid december then start maintaining.
i am defo having a christmas dinner and a drink lol,
i will pop some pics on soon, just need to get some loaded on laptop,
You must feel great being able to get new clothes , i hated buying big baggy clothes not be long before i am buying 12's tho,
sarah x

I agree with the others. Stick at it for another month and that stone will be gone and you can have a Christmas dinner! I came off CD and mucked around for weeks and bitterly regret it.

I feel totaly and uterly fantastic today, i put on a size 14 combat trousers on today and they are falling down lol,
i cant quite get in a 12 but i definatly thing in a month a size 12 will be loose on me, i must admit tho i dont look as good as i feel lol,
i was looking at my self in the mirror last night after my bath and yes i look a lot slimmer but the shape of me is slightly odd haha.
i have a bit of toning up to do i think,
i have decided to look for a sexy size 12 little black dress for the new year and something great to wear for xmas day, (also a size 12)
i cant believe i was almost 16stone just 14 weeks ago.and a size 18/20
whooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooox

Back