14 Weeks Picture

lunar jim

Gold Member
Well, it'll be 14 weeks tomorrow so I guess I owe you guys a picture. As usual, please ignore the messy daughter's bedroom behind me ;)

21873-albums1673-picture10838.jpg

Go Jim! Looking fab hun. Keep at it :)

wow what an amazing weight loss, you must be very proud of yourself, well done Jim x

wow jim, looking good.
well done on the losses so far.
loving the hair too ;)

you look fab Jim!!!! :D
such a huge difference!
x

well done hun, its great seeing men on here too!! you'll be at your target in no time by the looks of it! x

Oh Jim you have done so well!! You look great...but errm are you pouting!? :eek: ;) :p

Jim, well done! You have done so well!

you looking fab there Jim welldone on your achievement

Well done mate - people may disagree, but I actually think you have done it the hard way! 1000 cals is much harder than SS in my opinion

Great stuff!

Thanks folks :D

Here's a good one, I dropped into Game on the way home from the gym at lunchtime to pick up some Wii points (sigh), and the punky girl who works in there served me and was chatting while she did so. Halfway through what was turning into a lengthy transaction I realised she was being dead flirty :eek: I can't recall that happening in recent times. But when it clicked I think I started to make bit of a nob of myself, possibly due to shock lol Maybe it was in my head...

Thanks folks :D

Here's a good one, I dropped into Game on the way home from the gym at lunchtime to pick up some Wii points (sigh), and the punky girl who works in there served me and was chatting while she did so. Halfway through what was turning into a lengthy transaction I realised she was being dead flirty :eek: I can't recall that happening in recent times. But when it clicked I think I started to make bit of a nob of myself, possibly due to shock lol Maybe it was in my head...

..:D..

You are looking great LJ! Not surprised the shop-girls are flirting with you;)

Back