14 wk wi

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
went for my 14th WI today and lost 5lb im delighted with my little self (well littler self) :p i now 5lb off loosing 5 stone!!! so thank u everyone for giving me a butt kicking:whoopass: a few weeks ago and helping me to stay on LT!!!:p i dont know what i would do without u gang ............cheers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done hun youve done so well, you should be very proud :)x

Oooo get you...thats brilliant :p well done xx

WOW that is one massive inspirational weight loss hun
Well done you!!!
Niki
xx

went for my 14th WI today and lost 5lb im delighted with my little self (well littler self) :p i now 5lb off loosing 5 stone!!! so thank u everyone for giving me a butt kicking:whoopass: a few weeks ago and helping me to stay on LT!!!:p i dont know what i would do without u gang ............cheers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:clap::clap:Congrats!!! :clap::clap:...how brill are you! x

Its amazing you have inspired me!

thanks everyone your all doing great too....were would we be without each other eh! x x

whoooo
:banana dancer:

well done :D

Excellent well done your an inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work.

Totally fabulous! I'm so proud that you carried on when times got tough, I hope you get plenty of praise and compliments from your family and friends. Keep up the good work.

thanks i have been getting loads of praise to be honest and its such a great feeling i love it ha ha!! it makes it all worth while when u get complimented it gives me a little glow inside and makes me determined to carry on.... x x

Amazing weight loss fantastic and well done :worthy:

You must feel great!! That is sooooooo fab...Cant wait till i have 5st gone... Good job..

Back