147 days on 100% TFR and down to 147lb target!! :D

Have just been reading your thread. You are an inspiration! I have 30 lbs to lose, and I'm starting on Tuesday next. i was thinking that that's so long with only lipotrim to eat - but when I see what you have achieved I think surely I can lose my 30 lbs.
Thanks so much for posting - it really helps to read it.
Kate thank you for your lovely comments ... I think the real secret is when you know you have a situation like a family gathering or night out or something is to decide BEFORE the event that you are happy to stick to your milkshakes. If you wait to see how you feel at the time then it can go horribly wrong and the guilt is likely to make you wonder if it's all worth it. The feeling of actually getting to your target is worth ALL the effort to stay focused ... seriously!!! :D I wish you all the luck and determination you need to get to where you really want to be xx

thanks UK lady - will keep in mind your words about deciding beforehand to stick to the shakes.
Almost came undone at dinner this eveing. My other half and child were eating dinner and I LONGED for a bite! But somehow I managed to keep it together!
Best of luck maintaining your fantastic weight loss

Back