14lbs in first week.

bryony87

Hey Everyone!!

I have been reading through some old posts and have seen that some people have lost up to 14lbs (WHICH IS AMAZING - WELL DONE YOU GUYS) in the first week of doing slimming world.

I'm very curious how this weight was lost and would love to have a very good go at starting slimming world next week.

I'd love your comments as to how you did it and would find it very encouraging!

Thank you everyone!

Bryony xx

Honestly I think the only answer is... by following the plan 100%
You really cant go wrong if you follow the plan and eat lots of super free foods and drink lots of water.
Will you be going to a class or doing the plan from home?

Hello Ladies,
I lost 17lbs in my first week, when I saw the scales I nearly fell off them when I realised how much! I never in a million years expected that on my first week. But I do have a long journey ahead of me.
All I did was follow the EE plan and exercised alot more.
I LOVE slimming world :)

Welcome to the forum, I have stuck to the plan 100% and it really does pay off that's the best way to explain it.

I am doing the plan from home and combining this with the gym. 17lbs, omg that is amazing! Well done you! And that was just following the plan. Wow!

I have stuck to the plan and done an hour cardio at the gym today. Fingers crossed!! Not expecting 14lbs but I'd be happy with 6 for a good start :)

Hi bryony - the plan works its as simple as that hun. Follow it and you too will have the success many of us have had/are having. Everyone loses at different rates, some do EE and some do Red/Green its what works for the individual. We are all on the same journey and as my consultant says, some take the fast route, some take the scenic route, at the end of the day we all get there, theres no race. Just do what feels right for you and dont compare losses to others as our bodies all work differently. Good Luck on your SW journey x

Everyone's different and I think double figures even in the first week is probably unusual! It all depends on what peoples diet was like before sw etc and also someone could have eaten loads before their first wi and be wearing jeans and a jumper and then not eat before their next wi and wear leggings and a vest.
As Texty says just do your best and try not to compare.

Back