14's going into 13's?

4lb off for me this week. Now 14st 8.4lb

Only 0.6lb off for me this week.
Will have a better loss next week.
Going to get my ass moving now.
Ah well at least it is a loss.
14st 8.2 now.

Only 1.2lb off for me this week. I expected a smaller loss though thanks to what turned out to be gastroenteritis giving me d&v Thurs last week through to Tues this week.

Now down to 14st 7.2lb...lightest I have been in years

Haven't check in for a while but I have been (slowly) losing.
I'm 14st 5.4lb now so hopefully after Easter I will be headed into the 13s.
Will try to be really good this week and next as there will be eggs for Easter and I love Easter eggs
CatA you will be moving on soon. You are doing so well!

Another 1.2lb off for me so I am at 14st 4.2lb.
Will be happy if I can keep the losses going.

Small 0.4lb gain this week after a binge of a massive box of Thornton's from my daughter, huge roast dinner at parents and a takeaway treat for dinner for Mother's Day last weekend. It was almost 3lb gain beginning of the week so I did lose really! hehe

So back to 14st 2.2lb

Well at least you managed the gain.
When I go off the tracks I can find it takes me weeks to get back again as I just keep eating.
This is a lesson I need to learn.
Enjoy the treats, don't feel guilty and get back on the healthy heating straight away. Ah if only I could put it into practice :rolleyes:

Up 1.2lb. Disappointed but I know where I gained it.
Hoping to be back losing next week, and not on a slippery slope back to the 15s

Was a bit naughty this week thanks to the totm hormones wanting choc. Shared an easter egg with hubby two days before weighing...not the smartest move.

So only 0.4lb off this week but at least that cancelled out the 0.4lb I gained last week hehe

So back to 14st 1.8lb.

Back from Disneyland now and it surprised me stepping on scales this morning.

I put on a big 4.8lb over Easter (had an unofficial weigh before we went to Disneyland Paris) weighed just now and despite a lot of binging I lost 0.2lb.

So total gain for Easter alone was only 4.6lb. Not bad at all really!

Back on it from Monday as still some Easter bits to scoff hehe

So back to 14st 6.4lb for now :)

1.8lb gain this week for me, no surprise after easter choc, naughty nibbles and pizza deliveries. Surprised it wasn't more actually.

Back on it 100% next week for sure. Hopefully lose that plus a little more. With the pre-holiday gain I have 6.6lb to lose to get back to where I was. Fingers crossed I will be back there by end of April.

So now up to 14st 8.2lb....eeek! Definitely back on it next week as I refuse to head back into 15st bracket.

Down 2.8 lb this week, but was up 2lb last week.
Have finally lost my first stone this year.
Now to work on the others.

0.6 lb down this week. It's a small loss but at least I am going in the right direction.
My goal for this week is to make it to the thirteens. So I have to lose 1.5 lb which is doable.

Hurray!
I have finally made it to the 13s! I am 13st 13.6lb!
I would love to say see you soon I am off to the 13s going into 12s but with a week off with the kids I have a sneaking suspicion that I might well be back here again next week.
Anyway for now I am off 13s going into the 12s, hope to see you there soon (and hope I stay there!)

Had a naughty day yesterday which was a bit daft before weigh-in so ended up 0.4lb up...doh!

Determined to get back onto the 100% bandwagon again now, no more mucking about :)

Back