14's going into 13's?

Yippee I am still here.
I am 13st 12.6 lb.
Hadn't the most disciplined of weeks but was down a pound on Friday morning which is weigh in day.
Already started badly with a scone, jam and cream! But will get back on it.
Want to look nice for my holidays and I have loads of shorts that just don't fit me at the minute!

We can do it Cat! Will see you back here next week and hopefully we will have good losses to share!
Onwards and downwards!

Well after a couple of weeks of mucking about with teeny gains or standstills I had a good week but only managed a 0.6lb loss. To be expected as boss dragged us to pub Friday lunchtime (right before weigh-day) for a "team building" lunch which translates to free fatty food and alcohol and a 2.5-3hr lunchbreak lol - was also star week so never expected much to shift!

Now at 14st 6.8lb

Have been away at conferences and had a team building event.
Consumed my entire body weight in fried breakfasts, croissants and wine.
Have not weighed in as I want to have a good week before I find out I am back in the 14s again.
Agghhhh why can I not resist fries for breakfast when I am away. And do I need a dessert every night!
Ah well back on it from tomorrow.

Meant to say well done on your loss cat.
A loss is a loss. And always welcome!

Will hopefully get back to the 13s soon.

Only 0.4lb off this week. We had been naughty and had a huge bowl of ice cream right before weigh-in though so no surprise (when will I learn!)

Lost my dieting mojo a bit recently

So now 14st 6.4lb

Have been very bad diet wise.
Picking all of the time and eating all of the wrong foods.
Am very much back in the 14s and starting again.
Weighed myself on Friday and was back to 14st 5.2 :(
Ah well onwards and downwards.

Not the greatest start in the world!
Was down 0.6 lb on Fridya but have been a disaster since then.
Still have time to salvage something by Fridya morning so I hope I will!

Not so good this week as only 0.2lb off. But it was THAT week plus I was out eating tandoori late last night with drinks with the school mums (didn't get dinner til 9.30!) so to be expected. Hopefully more off next weigh in.

So down to 14st 13lb now

Back