14's into 13's

newme

Hi

I've just started and need to lose at least three stone. I'm 14.11 and wondered if anyone wanted to join this thread and compare losses to motivate each other . I've done this diet before but feel really determined this time !

Hi, I'm starting off at a similar weight to you and I want to lose about the same amount! We can be in this together :)

Hi Lola
Thanks for replying. Are you doing Total Solution ? I'm trying the Man Plan to see if I can achieve more or less the same results. I'm on day 6 and although I know I shouldn't I've weighed myself every day and lost 5lb so far so I'm really pleased with that. I'm not finding it too bad at the moment although I'm finding I'm getting really tired in the evenings. I'm pretty motivated as we've booked a holiday in June. I've always found I need a goal to work towards. I'll post my weekly losses on here every Thursday It would be great to see if we can get a few more people to post on this thread to work our way down the zones. My names Christine by the way :)

Hi Christine :)

Yes I am doing Total Solution. I've done it in the past and lost 2st for a holiday to America. I maintained my weight for 10 months until the holiday to America in September last year came around and I ate way tooo much! Gained 7lbs in America and then even more over Christmas so decided to go on TS again just to shift the first bit of weight and get me in the zone :) I'm doing Total Solution 100% for just over 3 weeks, then I'm going to come off of Exante and go fully keto diet.

I know what you mean about weighing yourself! I try to do it weekly however the first week is always so awful on Exante that sometimes you need it to spur you on - well done on the 5lbs loss!

I also agree about having a goal to work towards - it's my birthday in May and I'm going on holiday with all my friends so I'd like to be at least 21lbs down by then but I'll see how I go :)

Thanks Mini. I've lost 4lb this week so now 13.13. Out of the 14's now. I'm so determined this time and the result is worth the effort

Thanks Mini. I've lost 4lb this week so now 13.13. Out of the 14's now. I'm so determined this time and the result is worth the effort
That's brilliant to be out of the 14's and 4lbs off this week is fantastic:0clapper:

Hey all!!

Just started back on Minimins after a 4 year hiatus, and sad to report that i'm only a smidge under 15st..... still, I'm here now and thats what counts!! Day 4 (I think) and determined to get back down to the 13s!!!

Hope you're all well!! x

Hi

I've just started and need to lose at least three stone. I'm 14.11 and wondered if anyone wanted to join this thread and compare losses to motivate each other . I've done this diet before but feel really determined this time !
Hi I am just starting week 2 today my starting weight was 15,9.6 and I lost 8lb 6oz when I weighed yesterday week 1 on total solutions . I get married 8 weeks on Saturday and want to get back to how I was a few years ago I normally average around 10,7 .
Was really pleased with first week and as I work for NHS on shifts driving home last night just fancied a burger I resisted however ate 2 crackers and cheese weighed this morning and put on 8 oz so need to really be focussed , I'm not even hungry it's the psychological aspect of not eating . Anyway back on it determined and would like to lose 5lb a week for the next 4 weeks then am going into the flexi plan .... good luck guys x

Ah, we all have blips. The important thing is not to let it totally derail you! :)

I guess at 14 stone this is my thread (hopefully moving to the next one day on my 2nd weigh in), How is everyone doing?

Hey,

I know this is quite an old thread but I'm currently venturing from the 14's to the 13s.

WI on Saturday I was 14st 5lbs, I lost 2lbs this week.

I would abso-freaking-lutely LOVE to get into the 13's at my next WI but let's be realistic here that's highly unlikely to happen unless I chop off like 1/2 an arm :classic_tongue:

Anyhoo hoping to see more of you join me here!

Dxxx

debbie12slim - That would be amazing wouldn't it!! Think I am going to leave WI until Sunday this week. I get weighed in Boots which I can find quite embarrassing so will try to get in as soon as the shop opens so no one is there to judge me LOL.

Dxxx

Not convinced it will be this Monday though but hopefully the Friday after. My scales need a new battery so not reliable weights. OMG just thought what if it shows me lots heavier when I put new battery in.:1461::whip:

Back