14th weight in

pinkbaileys24

hi guys
jus come back from my wi and ive lost 9lbs :wow: i cant belive it. for those who read my thread last wk u know that i actually gained 0.5lbs and was totally miffed!! finally ive caught up and am now in in my 14s woo hoo!! thank u so much for all ur support and helpin me get thru this wk!! xxx

:eek::eek::eek:STROLL ON!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Thats blimmin brillaint Pink!!! well done you xxxxxx

P.S Think you'd better change your mood from sad to Extatic!!!xxx

Congratulations!!!
Bet you are made up!!! :D

wow wow well done hun thats great so pleased for u xx

well done thats fantastic. ur weight loss is amazing. i live near to you! which chemist does the diet near here? my hubby would love to try it. i get mine through the hospital so dont know where to go. thanks dionne

Holy S***!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE your amazing!
Did ya do anything different this week???

well done thats fantastic. ur weight loss is amazing. i live near to you! which chemist does the diet near here? my hubby would love to try it. i get mine through the hospital so dont know where to go. thanks dionne

i get it from a pharmacy in kettering, near post office. theyre lovely people. so worth doin. im lovin it!!!

Holy S***!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE your amazing!
Did ya do anything different this week???

no i didnt do owt different, i jus kept to it 100% but i think i jus made up for the previous 2 wks!!

would i have to phone and book hubby in to start lt and how much does it cost? thanks again dionne

hey no probs. it costs £36 a wk and ave a wi every week. its very hard but the affects are brillaint. i heard that men only ave 2 packs per day!!

Hahahaha well done you! I was nervous when i first saw your thread hun...knew you would have a big 1 this week and well done for sticking at it xxxx

yea my doc says men would only have 2 packs per day. i found that kinda odd considdering they usually eat more calories than women! i will ring the chemists tomorrow and try and get hubby booked in them. hopefully it'll make the diet easier for me 2 if he's on it. wi tomorrow, hope i do as well as you!!! it really is fantastic

wow thats really fantastic - great news!!!!!

h xx

Wow wee, wit woo thats fantastic, im doing somersaults for you after last week you must be so happy, good on ya xxxx

Back