15 stone to 14 stone support

3 lb lost this week, 14 st 11 lbs. That,s 6 lb in 3 weeks of following sw regime, but 11 lb if i go from heaviest weight.

I think i shall stick as i am for npw, actually started loosing weight and at a pace im happy with. Rather not lose to much at a time with what i keep reading about rapid loss. If i change my mind i might just but the 2012 directory at a lot less than half the cost of the 2013 one. lol.

3 lb lost this week, 14 st 11 lbs. That,s 6 lb in 3 weeks of following sw regime, but 11 lb if i go from heaviest weight.

Well done on your loss! I haven't got this years directory, I use the 2012 one too :)

Also Daz, if you make a food diary in the diaries section on here, us lovely lot can nip in and have a peek to make sure you're following 100% or if you need help :)

Oooooh, being kept an eye on and made sure im complying/doing as im told. That will help massively. hehe. Not sure im one for diary writing though, lot of effort involved to do it. Not sure im disciplined enough to keep it up. :-(

Its actually very easy to find syn values online. i was in Costa yesterday and straight away found the value for a mocha through my phone. Thats why i dont want to buy a book if its only about things i can find here.

Ive edited this, as i have just started a blog, maybe a bit long winded but i have set the scene, lol.

Last edited:
Hi ya all sorry I'm still trying to work out where this group is ect,
I'm now 4lbs from a stone and I got my half stone Monday so I'm happy to see the 14.13 lol happier when I'm at 13 as well lol!!
Well done throwing the marshmallows away sob lol xx

Well just started sw today, doing from home but need some online support which this place is great for. weighed myself today and 15 stone 11.5 lbs as my starter weight. Really shocked but its given me the kick up the bum I need to lose weight. The hot weather isn't doing much for my confidence as can't hide behind layers. Plus I had some negative comments when walking round town by some mini hooligan teenagers. :(

Well just started sw today, doing from home but need some online support which this place is great for. weighed myself today and 15 stone 11.5 lbs as my starter weight. Really shocked but its given me the kick up the bum I need to lose weight. The hot weather isn't doing much for my confidence as can't hide behind layers. Plus I had some negative comments when walking round town by some mini hooligan teenagers. :(

Hi sweetierufus, welcome to the thread, i have found it helps no end, along with the rest of the site. I can relate to comments, having spent an evening out not so long ago and so called friends constantly bringing up my weight. And they know i have had a stroke. Some people ar just shallow and heartless as well as ignorant to peoples emotions.
But at least we are here now, doing this for OURSELVES and not for them idiots. Have fun. :D

Welcome Sweetie and Clarissa!

Daz, they don't sound like very nice friends! :( You can do something about your weight, they will always be ugly x

Valid point. haha.
And doing something i am. Although its unfair on us mere males, we cant set challenges and goals, like being able to fit in a little black dress by Christmas. :-(

Just got into the 15's today but hoping that I won't be in them for very long, although I know that the real struggle usually starts when I drop below 15 from past experience!

Cheers Daz! Everything's crossed!

Back