15 stone to 14 stone support

Just wanted to say thanks for the lovely comments, just hope my gain isnt too big on monday just been a bit busy celebratin :/ xx

Can I join? I lost 1.5lbs this week and went from 16 stone exactly into the 15's at 15st 12.5lbs

Yesssss!! To my surprise after a week of celebrating ive lost another 2.5lb this week :) so another 5.5lbs till i hit the 14 stone mark :) xxx

Skipped WI this week - assumed I would gain again as I'm pretty sure you can't eat as much bread, butter, fish & Chips or chocolate as I did this last wekeend and lose weight. Have been back on plan since Monday and am hoping to have lost what I gained and be back to 15st 0.5lbs by next weigh in.

kingleds said:
Skipped WI this week - assumed I would gain again as I'm pretty sure you can't eat as much bread, butter, fish & Chips or chocolate as I did this last wekeend and lose weight. Have been back on plan since Monday and am hoping to have lost what I gained and be back to 15st 0.5lbs by next weigh in.

Aw I hope in the nicest way possible next week you can leave this group then and move down - good luck :) xx

Aw I hope in the nicest way possible next week you can leave this group then and move down - good luck :) xx
Thanks! In the nicest possible way I hope so as well :)
If not, I'm still healthier than ever and lighter than anytime in the last 10 years. It'll come off evenutally if I stick to it.

Just came across this forum. It's fab!!
I'm currently 15s 3.5lb. Did get down to 14s 10lb(5st 2lb loss) last sept but went on hols gained a massive 1st 4lb & then lost the plot. Rejoined SW in Jan this year & have lost 1st 3.5lb so far! Hoping to get down into the 14's soon. xx

Am now mid way in the 15's at 15st 8lb.

This si the lowest weight I have been for about 10 years.

I normally lose weight but get stuck at 16 so am really pleased to have busted through that one.

But I still can't get over the fact that I have lost the amount of weight I have, (2st 3lb).

I am finding this eating so easy and don't feel that I need to explain to people I'm on a diet as the food I eat is so normal.
Does anyone else feel the same?

Yes have also stoped calling slimming world a diet. I will tell anyone and everyone about slimming world if they want to hear it, but I think the word diet, is a toxic one in itself. With slimming world you just eat and eat for health!

missed easter week and maintained this week so am stuck here at 15 1.5lb would love to get a move on this week and get a gud loss,some motivating required? ?

Well done everyone, lost half a pound this week which I was chuffed with seeing as I'd had a night out and snaffled some (quite a lot of) chocolate. I'm now at 15 st 3.5 so the 14's are in sight just need to keep motivated. Good luck everyone.

I lost a pound this week so now 15st 11.5lbs, a way off 14's but I'm on my way!

Can I join? I was close to being in the 14's but went to the US for 2 weeks and.... well I am very sure that I am well and truly back into the 15's now I'm home so need a little extra push to get back on track.

Hi everyone,
I started of at 15st 11lbs last saturday. Just weighed in this morning and am now 15st 6lbs - 5lbs lost. :) I would like to pass into the 14s by the end of may if possible.

Hey everyone, can I join in too please..

I am 15 stone 0.5 lbs so just need to loose a smidge to get to the 14lbs, need that motivational support from you lovely people though :)

Back