15 stone to 14 stone support

just checking in hi to newbies! I lost one pound still well in the 15s but headed in the right direction!

Well I rejoined slimmimg world tonight and weight in at 15.3 this is my ultimate heaviest so thought I would join this thread to help encourage me and keep me on track!! Really need to shift half stone in the next few weeks
Carly xx

See you all in the next group ladies. Finally got below 15 st, got my club 10 & lost 5 1/2 lbs - nearly passed out with shock!!!

ladies I am for off to the next world as well,lost 2.5lb got my first stone award and into the next stone bracket!! delighted..gud luck ladies and stick at it,it's worth it!!!

Well done both of you. Hope to follow you in a few weeks x

just got into this zone today, so chuffed, good luck everyone and looking forward to us all getting thru this zone together... x

Well done those that are moving on. Sts for me this week so I'm here for another couple o weeks. Keep up the good work ladies

Hi guys I lost 2.5lb this week to reach 15.5st and got my 3.5st award!! This is the lighest I have been in 10th years so really happy. Now I will push hard towards the 14s which o hope to reach by the end of May.

Feel a bit more this week like I'm moving somewhere lost 3.5lbs so I'm now 15st 8. A way to go but def moving

Hey all. My name is Sarah and I have now dipped under 16 stone...just! Ive been doing SW for five weeks and things seem to be going ok!
I am doing the EE plan, but struggle sometimes as I am both Wheat and Dairy free as well as having PCOS...which can be a pain.
I am trying to incorporate body magic in my day, but lacking the motivation and energy at the moment ( LO has the lurgy :() but plan to throw myself back into Wii- ing as soon as he is back on form!

I hope that all your wonderful sucess and positive vibes will help me stay on track to the 14's! I am currently 15.13.5 down from 16.08 and my first goal is to get down into the 14's :)

Well WI was tuesday but i was without my laptop due to vista being a poo.... I thought I had gained much more but only gained 1lb so am 15.5 which means I may not be with you for too long.... but knowing my track record I'll be back and forth for quite a while....

Hey Renate
Just visited your facebook page and thought How Fabulous! I love the red spotty shoes :) I know how you feel about the 16s. I nearly cried at my first weigh in when they said I was 16 8.. in fact I came home and weighed myself again because I didnt believe them!

What plan are you on? Im doing EE as it works best for me..I do however miss my toast and jam :(

Hope to speak soon
Sarah

Lost a pound this week. That makes 6lb in 2 weeks so quite pleased. Aiming to reach my half stone for next week! Im now 15st 5lb x

Back