15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi! I'm new to the forum. Can I post here? Was in 14's for a week then gained and back in 15's :sigh: Hope to be in 14's very soon and never return to 15's! Good luck all :D

I've just about had enough of seeing 15st 6lb on the scales :'(

I've gone from 17st 5lb down to here, I'm not far from 2 stone lost. I've reset all my trackers and trying to make a clean start!

Hello! :wavey:

Just wanted to say I know how you feel! I started at 17.6 1/2 and am currently 15.8 but just can't seem to budge at the moment! Getting sick of seeing it. I have lost weight a couple of times (around 3 stone) get to this weight and then seem to stop!

I am only 1.5lbs off my 2 stone shiney so maybe we can give each other the kick up the bum we need to get them!!

Do you have a diary? I am off to find out so I can pinch ideas!

Claire x

Well done you two. WI for me tomorrow but don't expect to be down in the 14's

Weigh in tonight, I am now 14 stone 11.5 so off to join another group, cheers for the support and good luck and see you there!

Well done to everyone who changed down into the 14's! I hope hope hope I get there soon. Some tiny movement this morning to 15.7 1/2!! I can't remember being in the 14's in my adult life EVER.

Can't wait :party0011:

Sorry to let you all done but I STS this week! Wasn't a surprise as I had a bad (well excellent but "bad" foodwise!) weekend. Currently 15st 9lb so still a way to go

Hi all

I'm in the 15s and have been for 6 weeks now, I was stuck around the 15st 13lbs mark for 4 weeks and now got to 15st 8lbs, hoping to be out of the 15s before my holiday in 8 WIs time. I'm really focused now and aiming for 2lbs a week so hopefully in 4 weeks I can move down groups. I started my weight loss journey at 19 stone 12lbs! So ashamed I let myself get that big.......but feel so much better about myself already and not quite halfway to target yet.

Good luck everyone, hope we all get to move down soon. xx

I'm still here, 1lb 1/2 off so now 15st 7 1/2lb so almost halfway, need 1lb off next week to get my 2 stone

Hi everyone, I finally moved from 15.8- 15.6 1/2 this morning. HURRAH!! :party0011: Don't weigh until Monday so hopefully it might go down even more! Fingers Crossed!

Well done everyone else too- we are getting there!! I can almost smell the 14's!

I lost 1.5 this week only 4 left till I can't move down groups it's coming quite quickly which I love!! Good luck everyone who's yet to weigh and well done everyone who has!! Xx

Well done everyone we're all doing so well
I lost 4.5 yesterday at WI so I'm now exactly 15 stone, need 0.5 off to be able to move down a number and a group

Hi everyone is it ok 4 me to join ?? restarting this week after going from 16st down to 14.10 , I am now back to 15st 6, hopefully i can get the motivation needed here :)

Back