15 stone to 14 stone support

Off out for an Indian tonight but am determined that I am going to try to stick within my syns as much as possible....wish me luck!

oooh jacqui i love indian when on a diet i allways have a dish called "chicken sashlik" its breast of chicken on a skewer cooked in a tandoor oven and had tomatoes peppers and onions in between the meat, its lush.

ooh and good luck :0)

woo hoo well done beautifulmess, hopefully will see you in the next group down got 12lb to go to get there :0)

I'm hoping to have lost 2lbs this week which will take me to the 14's. Will find out tomorrow :D

Lele

good luck lele :0)

Good luck everyone. Staid the same this week again so you have me for another week, sorry

Looks like ur stuck wi me for a while!! The 2lb I lost last week to get me to 15.2 Iv put back on with an extra 0.5! So now back to 15.4 1/2 :-( not a happy bunny at all!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh i'v just got closer to leaving this group... Just had my wi earlier and had a loss of 4lb. I'm now at 15stone3lb. :D

well done, hopefully i will get a goo loss this week and we will be in the 14st to 13st support group next week....

I lost one lb this week so one more lb to go til I can move down :D

Lele

Can someone please give me a kick up the bum and help me get a grip!! Not lost anything for about 3 weeks now and I was supposed to be so much further along by now, I didn't want to be fat for Summer and here I am still fat :(

Grrrr so mad at myself. I want to be at target by Feb so need to lose another 3 and a 1/2 stone- it has taken me a year to lose 2 so really need to get my head in gear. Sorry ramble over guys.

Hope everyone is getting along well and racing through the 15's!

Claire x

Hello everyone, can I join the team 15 to 14, I'm currently 15'8 and have been struggling a bit to stick with the plan, too much of a chocoholic. I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant so would really like to get to the 14's before it starts going back up again!!!!!!!!!

My midwife has approved me staying with SW but I'll need some extra big kicks up the bum if anyone has a spare foot.

Congrats to everyone on their weight loss this week, I weigh in tonight but suspect I will STS as I ate too much at the weekend :-(

xxx

Can someone please give me a kick up the bum and help me get a grip!! Not lost anything for about 3 weeks now and I was supposed to be so much further along by now, I didn't want to be fat for Summer and here I am still fat :(

Grrrr so mad at myself. I want to be at target by Feb so need to lose another 3 and a 1/2 stone- it has taken me a year to lose 2 so really need to get my head in gear. Sorry ramble over guys.

Hope everyone is getting along well and racing through the 15's!

Claire x

Sounds like you are exactly like me! I've just given myself a big kick up the arse after setting myself a goal loss of 8lb for June and actually only losing 0.5lb!! So annoyed at myself.

I too have taken about 1year to lose 2 stone (although I have put back on about half a stone of it :sigh:)

If you ever want a kick up the bottom or a slap round the face to help get motivated, let me know and I'll be happy to help :sign0151: As long as you do the same for me!

This week I will be leaving this group!!! Raaaaa bring in a weight loss!! :) x

Sounds like you are exactly like me! I've just given myself a big kick up the arse after setting myself a goal loss of 8lb for June and actually only losing 0.5lb!! So annoyed at myself.

I too have taken about 1year to lose 2 stone (although I have put back on about half a stone of it :sigh:)

If you ever want a kick up the bottom or a slap round the face to help get motivated, let me know and I'll be happy to help :sign0151: As long as you do the same for me!

Hi Jacqui- our stats are very similar,starting weight and current weight etc! Are you feeling back on track? I had a 3lb loss at the beginning of June and then lost nothing since then. Just can't seem to get back into the swing of it. Do you fancy being buddies as we are at a similar weight would be nice to have someone to keep on track with!!

Right so here is a kick up the bum for you *kick*! (just a little one, more of a nudge) and you can give me one back and lets get our heads in gear!!

Claire xx

3lbs loss for me tonight - just 2.5 more and I am out of here....:D

Back