15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done everyone. Keep at it, let's kick the 15s to the kerb :).

2manycupcakes said:
I'm so frustrated, I've gone down 5.5lbs this week and am at 15.5, I can never get past this weight, I've been up and down for the last 6 months and once I reach this point, it seems I can never pass it.... I'm working a 12 hr shift today also so not able to eat tons of speed food..I no by the end of the day ill be up a lb or to.... Will I ever get past it :(... sorry for the moan..

You will do it! Have you time to make a super free tomato soup? Couple of pints worth ,so you can eat that at work? Or stopping you grabbing other stuff? Have you tried red days? Snacking on chicken? More HEXA HEXB to eat crackers and cheese spread? X

You will do it! Have you time to make a super free tomato soup? Couple of pints worth ,so you can eat that at work? Or stopping you grabbing other stuff? Have you tried red days? Snacking on chicken? More HEXA HEXB to eat crackers and cheese spread? X

Thank you BunnyLush, I'm going to look for the recipe and take it with me, ive been surviving on strawberries and water with ham to pick at and Alpen bars, amazing how hungry I get on a 12 hour shift. It seems my body doesnt want to go beyond the 15.5 point at the moment...

2manycupcakes said:
Thank you BunnyLush, I'm going to look for the recipe and take it with me, ive been surviving on strawberries and water with ham to pick at and Alpen bars, amazing how hungry I get on a 12 hour shift. It seems my body doesnt want to go beyond the 15.5 point at the moment...

I make mine Sunday night or Monday (I'm at home)

Frylite on low

Onion onion chopped
Celery stick chopped
Garlic
Carrot chopped

When soft (10 mins)

Add tin tomatoes and a pint of veg stock.

Add dry basil or herbs. Salt and 30 twists black pepper.

Simmer on low for as long as possible from half hour to hour.

Blend and store in Tupperware. A ladle and half does me for 5 lunches and although it doesn't look much,it's enough for me. Or I use my HEXB of 1 scan bran or 1 ryvita to dip. If I'm having bran flakes for lunch.

It's so tasty and easy. You could flask some? Xx

Hi all. I'm on day 6 of slimming world so not had a proper weigh in yet, but at the first meeting I was 15st 11.5lb :( - hoping to see the back of the 15's ASAP and never look back! :)

Can't wait to see what the scales say tomorrow, hopefully well on my way to the oh so appealing 14's :D

-x-

Hi all. I'm on day 6 of slimming world so not had a proper weigh in yet, but at the first meeting I was 15st 11.5lb :( - hoping to see the back of the 15's ASAP and never look back! :)

Can't wait to see what the scales say tomorrow, hopefully well on my way to the oh so appealing 14's :D

-x-

Good Luck, i'm sure you'll do fine... :)

2manycupcakes said:
Good Luck, i'm sure you'll do fine... :)

Thanks! Weigh in at half 6 , eeek!! :)

So, I lost an amazing 6.5lb!!!

So happy it's unreal. Still in the 15s for another week but hopefully not for too long. :) Me and hubby just celebrated with a diet coke. Haha

-x-

I lost 3lb's this week so I'm over the moon, after maintaing last week I was gettting rather down, but now I feel more positive!

Just saying hello :wave_cry:
15 st 13.5 so I may be around for a few weeks ;) Hopefully will be on my way further down by Thursday's WI. Good luck to everyone else :cool:

Bunnylush said:
Oh wowzer! Congratulations,You must be so pleased ,it's lovely to have a big kick start xxx

Thanks bunny. Yes, very happy :)

-x-

15.2.5 :) hopefully next week I'll be waving goodbye if not the week after :)

Nikkiruth said:
I lost 3lb's this week so I'm over the moon, after maintaing last week I was gettting rather down, but now I feel more positive!

Well done :)

emilybananna said:
So, I lost an amazing 6.5lb!!!

So happy it's unreal. Still in the 15s for another week but hopefully not for too long. :) Me and hubby just celebrated with a diet coke. Haha

-x-

Well done fantastic :))

Omg I'm dreading w I on thurs,lost my motivation need my group to get it back ,just hope I ant done 2much damage!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone :D xx. Well done to everyone for the losses and if you have just joined us, welcome. I have lost 1.5lbs this week,down to 15st 10.5lbs so another 11lbs to get out of here. Seems like forever :(.

Hello, erm ... The time has come to say Goodbye lol well for now, I've hit my 14's.

I lost 3lb this week :0

I'm 2 LB off my two stone award.

Hope to see You guys soon xxxxx

Back