15 stone to 14 stone support

Im offski! Lost half a pound now weigh 14 13.5 hopefully won't be back next week! X

delited for you!!! :Dwell done! :D i hope to be hot on ur heels in the next few weeks :jelous:

Heh I weigh in on thurs nights & I'm gutted! 2lb gain- that's the most ever & I've been good all week!

Home & made big Tuna bake with lots of veg, & little pasta, and washed and boxed 2 containers of grapes & 2 melons diced up- back to basics for me as I'm so incredibly disappointed!

I live in lisburn and do go walking round the maze racecourse quite a bit but recently my dad has been ill so between work & caring for him I've had little time for walking or for the gym which I love 2- been about 10wks of madness & rushing about so far!

ahhh no!!!! how does that happen!!!! :mad:

that happen my mum 3 weeks ago at WI...she was as good as gold...and had a 2lb gain!!!

poor you! tho it could be stress from looking after ur dad maybe...running around like a mad person ;)

they say if ur stressed or worried its hard to have a loss..:sigh:

dont let it put you off your stride cause you have come so far!

have you had a gain before?

a fast forward is what your consultant will recommend if you are really struggling, basically they give you a booklet with wot meals you can eat and you cant vary off it so if there was a meal on it with something you dont like you cant substitute it with anything else and you have to measure every single thing and there is nothing free to eat either lol x

Hey all, i've 3lbs to lose before i get into the 14st mark.... but i've had a pretty mental weekend so the sw has sorta gone out the window :( i'm hoping some much needed cycling tomorrow will help before i get on the scales at 5.30pm

Having a nightmare with the new iPhone- wont let me look at my subscribed threads- keeps crashing out!

Been eating loads of veg this week so here's hoping although been eating throat sweets by the bucket load :0(

carriebrad said:
ahhh no!!!! how does that happen!!!! :mad:

that happen my mum 3 weeks ago at WI...she was as good as gold...and had a 2lb gain!!!

poor you! tho it could be stress from looking after ur dad maybe...running around like a mad person ;)

they say if ur stressed or worried its hard to have a loss..:sigh:

dont let it put you off your stride cause you have come so far!

have you had a gain before?

Heh sorry for only replying now but the iPhone update was playing up & wouldn't let me read threads! This was my biggest gain- few sts & a pound on once- big set back but i've crammed in lots of fruit this week- so fingers crossed- been at sw a year on fri so I want as much off as possible! How have u been getting on this week? Definitely time to start soups etc :0)

I am officially into the 15 stone mark after being weighed in tonight at 15 stone 11 pounds. Started six weeks ago at 16 stone 12.5pounds. Very excited to be in this group. :0)

4lb off for me this week so now 15 stone 2.5lb hopefully into the 14's in the next 2 weeks woop :) x

Still here. Dealing with a cold and a bad cough for the past 2 weeks means that I haven't been able to exercise or do my C25k at all. Stayed the same this week, it's my star week so maybe that could be another reason. :(. I have decided to stop EE and concentrate on Green and Red day for a while. Just to see if the weightloss will be better as I do struggle with the 1/3 rule. So hopefully in the next 2 weeks, I can move on to the 14's :).

1.5lb off for me this week.....leaving 15st 3.5lb.

Back