15 stone to 14 stone support

I've got 5.5lb to go to get in the 14's!

I've not seen the 14's in the last 4.5 years

I really wanted my 3 stone award by Xmas but getting to the 14's is enough for now and if I reach the 3 stone it'll be a bonus :)

good luck :)

i am dreading weigh in on wednesday and it's only sunday, ha. it isn't like i've been incredibly bad or anything. i haven't gone over my syns i don't think (some items had to be estimated) but i haven't been as good as i usually am, so to speak. i can't gain because i'm only in the 15s by half a lb. i was hoping for a 2lb loss this week. i highly doubt i'm going to get that, ha. but we'll see :)

abz xx

Hello Slimtobe42, I am also new to forum but have been on SW in the past (about 5 yrs ago now). My first WI is this Tuesday, good luck for your on Weds.

Hello to all the others on here, good luck to us all, lets stay focussed and see if you can all be moving on down as soon as possible! xx

Pearlsgirl said:
Hello Slimtobe42, I am also new to forum but have been on SW in the past (about 5 yrs ago now). My first WI is this Tuesday, good luck for your on Weds.

Hello to all the others on here, good luck to us all, lets stay focussed and see if you can all be moving on down as soon as possible! xx

Thank u... Let me know how u get on. Good luck!!

Have tried so hard all week. Been 100% every day except yesterday.:sign0007:

Yesterday I had two Xmas events - lunch at work and buffet at my book group in the evening. Totted it up and I had 22.5 syns despite trying to make good choices from what was on offer :sigh:. Could have been worse I suppose....

Have ANOTHER work do tomorrow with a different team (3 course meal out) and a party on Friday!!!! After that it should calm down I hope.

First WI in 45 mins....nervous!! Will post how I got on later!!!!

Back from WI - lost 2lb. Hoped for more as it was my 1st week , but given the fact that had my *, ate dinner prior to WI and had lots of social events this weeks, I can't be too disappointed. If I hadn't joined SW I probably would have gone mad at all the functions I have been to and gained at least 2lb!!!

Hello :)

I've come to join you from the 16's. 1.5lb off today, so that leaves me at 15st 13.5lb. I'm here, but just barely lol

Knock, knock-can I come in? So excited to be here even if I only made it by half a lb. In May I was only just in the 21s!

Hello :)

I've come to join you from the 16's. 1.5lb off today, so that leaves me at 15st 13.5lb. I'm here, but just barely lol

Snap!

I'm not expecting much this week, unfortunately. I promised myself at the start of this that I would have a night off when I got my club ten, to celebrate. So...eh....hmmm.... Tuesday night I came home and had 3/4 of a bottle of wine, and a half a pizza, and some fun sized twix bars and some mint viscounts haha so I made a right little pig of myself.
Totally trying to pull it back now and at least claw back a STS for next Tuesday. *fingers crossed*

I'm not expecting much this week, unfortunately. I promised myself at the start of this that I would have a night off when I got my club ten, to celebrate. So...eh....hmmm.... Tuesday night I came home and had 3/4 of a bottle of wine, and a half a pizza, and some fun sized twix bars and some mint viscounts haha so I made a right little pig of myself.
Totally trying to pull it back now and at least claw back a STS for next Tuesday. *fingers crossed*

mmmmmm mint viscounts :17729:
I haven't had one of those for years!!
I'm sure (in fact positive) that one night wont spoil your week.

I've been really good over the last 6 weeks and each week I'm losing 0.5lbs or sts which is hard as when I first started the weight just fell off - so I've taken a huge plunge and bought some running trainers (at huge expense!!) so I'm going to try running - well if I'm honest it's going to be more like power walking - to see if that helps this week

good luck for WI on Tuesday x

Cycling is great, I find. The weeks I get out on the bike, I tend to lose more!

hey everybody. well done. seems that a few people have just got in at 15 13.5.

well that was me last week. i was really nervous this week at weigh in, sure that somehow i would be back in the 16s, but i lost 2lbs instead, got my stone award and am a bit more comfortable in the 15s at 15st 11.5lb. woo :D

we're doing great :D

abz xx

Back