15 stone to 14 stone support

down to 15st 10 this week. 1.5lbs loss. rather pleased but quite surprised. ha.

good luck everyone.

abz xx

oh, ps. getting peeved because all my bras are getting too big and every time i lean forward i'm getting 'double boob' syndrome. hate it!!

abz xx

Well officially I should leave this group due to a blip this week of a 2.5lb gain but I'm not leaving! I'll be a fully fledged member again next week!

Well officially I should leave this group due to a blip this week of a 2.5lb gain but I'm not leaving! I'll be a fully fledged member again next week!

Please don't leave Mrs Thunderbolt, we are here together!!!

Hi all and apologies I've been awol for a week as my other half has been in France and I have eaten the worst food ever. I have started running and got myself a good pair of trainers and have built myself up to 3 miles this week. but I have put off weighing in as the I though all the takeaways would take thier toll (couldn't be ars*d to cook without my OH being home), but I was very surprised that I stayed the same. I amazingly happy with that - I guess the running did it's job.

Back on plan now and starting a brand new week (as I weigh in on Fridays) x x

Please don't leave Mrs Thunderbolt, we are here together!!!

Hi all and apologies I've been awol for a week as my other half has been in France and I have eaten the worst food ever. I have started running and got myself a good pair of trainers and have built myself up to 3 miles this week. but I have put off weighing in as the I though all the takeaways would take thier toll (couldn't be ars*d to cook without my OH being home), but I was very surprised that I stayed the same. I amazingly happy with that - I guess the running did it's job.

Back on plan now and starting a brand new week (as I weigh in on Fridays) x x

Go for it and have a great week - looks like you're almost at your xmas target!!!! :)

Sorry to hear that you're having a bit of a hard time Jodieboo. One of the girls in my group had the same there for a while. She'd lose a half a pound, and then gain a pound, and then lose a pound and gain a pound. She was stuck on the same pound for about 6 weeks. But she refused to give in, and has lost every week since, and made up another stone in losses, I think.
Don't lose faith, hun. Try a 777 week, or success express, maybe?

As for me... this is a weird week. I'm on the depo, and usually don't have a * week. But this week I'm having a * week. Very strange. I'm a bit worried, actually as this is so out of the norm. Plus, I think I have a lingering inner-ear infection that's affecting my balance. I keep getting dizzy. Although the two could be connected, I suppose. Methinks I should visit the doc when I get a chance.
Don't know what to expect, regarding WI tomorrow. Hoping I don't do badly, since I've been good, apart from a blip or two where I went a few syns over in my self-pitying-belly-hurts way lol

Sorry to hear that you're having a bit of a hard time Jodieboo. One of the girls in my group had the same there for a while. She'd lose a half a pound, and then gain a pound, and then lose a pound and gain a pound. She was stuck on the same pound for about 6 weeks. But she refused to give in, and has lost every week since, and made up another stone in losses, I think.
Don't lose faith, hun. Try a 777 week, or success express, maybe?

As for me... this is a weird week. I'm on the depo, and usually don't have a * week. But this week I'm having a * week. Very strange. I'm a bit worried, actually as this is so out of the norm. Plus, I think I have a lingering inner-ear infection that's affecting my balance. I keep getting dizzy. Although the two could be connected, I suppose. Methinks I should visit the doc when I get a chance.
Don't know what to expect, regarding WI tomorrow. Hoping I don't do badly, since I've been good, apart from a blip or two where I went a few syns over in my self-pitying-belly-hurts way lol

I do 777 weeks all the time :(

A 777 week is 7 superspeed foods a day, and 7 syns a day, for 7 days. I think lol

Hello! Can I join in?!

Lost 4lbs this week taking me down to 15 stone 11, so hoping never to see the 16's again! :D

Want to lose my next 1/2 stone in time for mid-Jan, so hope I can be quite good over Xmas...

777 - 7 speed foods, 7 syns, 7 glasses of water over 7 days :)

Got WI in an hour and 15 mins :( wish me luck guys

Good luck Jodieboo!!!!:cross:

well i have gone off the rails now until after christmas i think. i am trying to make healthier choices when i can but i seem to have gone mad. need to rein it in or i'll be putting everything back on over christmas!!

I lost 5lbs this week which takes me down into the 14's....see you all in the next thread down...:wavey:

Well done Jodieboo....saved ya a seat for next week... :clap:

YES!! I lost 2lb and got my stone award!! 5 bloody weeks i've been waiting for that WOOHOO!!

Dead on 15 stone now, i'm gunna be sad to leave you guys into the next thread xx

Us too, but fingers crossed will be joining you soon anyways!

Back