15 stone to 14 stone support

I lost 5lbs this week which takes me down into the 14's....see you all in the next thread down...:wavey:

Well done Jodieboo....saved ya a seat for next week... :clap:

A-flippin'-mazing Scorpiolady!!! What a result!!!:):):)

2lb down for me this week... putting me solidly in the 15's at 15st 11lb.
Got my 2st award and SOTW! Yay me!

Well done guys and gals, and will be sorry to see you leave, but happy you've dropped down to the next stone, Scorpiolady and Jodieboo! x

well i have gone off the rails now until after christmas i think. i am trying to make healthier choices when i can but i seem to have gone mad. need to rein it in or i'll be putting everything back on over christmas!!

Thank god it's not just me then! Trying to do extra exercise to compensate! :)

I'm back with a vengeance! 6lbs off for me this week taking me down to 15 stone 10lbs. I really can't remember the last time I was this light.

I also got my 6 stone award tonight which was my xmas wish :)

Done the Xmas food shop today. Oh dear. I bought my SW food, but the sheer amount of treats I loaded the trolley with. Don't think I'll be having a loss next Tuesday lol

*whistles*

yooohoooo- is there anyone here?

i'm sure i was told to come here ;)

5lb off this week- into the 15's!!

15 st 13lb, i'll be here for a while :)

Gained 3lb this week, putting me at 16st exactly. But I'm not leaving lol I'll have it off in no time!
Welcome in LittleFlutterby!

Hi all, would love to join you guys. Weighed in at 15 st 11 lbs today and despite a house full of goodies and wine cannot hold off any longer. Am following slimming world and have joined on-line. Been for a walk on the beach today with my little cavalier king Charles spaniel and am going for my bronze award. This should be achievable as I walk her everyday but the losing weight is a massive challenge. Would love loads of support, recipe ideas, inspiration and kicks up backside!!
I am currently off work with work related stress and depression and have hypothyroidism so feel I must lose weight healthily for my sanity and self esteem.
Good luck everyone xxxxx

You'll lose that again in no time, Jodieboo! It's probably mainly water retention, anyway!

I'm weighing tmrw but I reckon I've prob gone up 5lbs to 15.5 gutted but if I'm any less I Wong feel so bad .... Wish me luck for tmrw :-( xx

Best of luck, Laura! And Jodieboo, how in the name of God does someone gain 11.5lb in one week? lol

I'm here for another week or two, lost 4 lb so now at 15 st 4.5 aiming for the 14's by mid January!

Aaaaaaargh can't believe that just 2 days in and I'm restarting yet again!!!!
Plan is to make a big pan of curried parsnip soup which is syn free and fill up on that - just hope I like it!
Wish me luck and hope you are all on plan, good luck everyone xxxxx

Don't worry about it Dextersmum, I fell victim to "the treats" lastnight. Going to totally pull it back for the rest of the week and try to make up for it.
It is hard to stay on track after a week off, especially when everyone around you is making merry with the sweets and treats.

You're not kidding Mands - everyone is home and constantly needing feeding!! I've also been a bit of a wine monster - so not good :eek:
Anyway feeling determined......soup bubbling away - smells very curry like at mo....shall let you all know what it's like and how I get on today x :D

Ok soup update - curried parsnip soup is spicy, hot and filling, with plenty more to last the rest of day. Best of all syn free :D
Have a load of carrots to use so gonna check out a carrot soup recipe next.
Really going for it gang and am using SW online for syn free/low syn recipes that I can scoff through day to stop me picking at fattening grub.
Anyone else got any ideas/recipes that work for them x
:family2:

Back