15 stone to 14 stone support

I m rejoining this stone zone!! Drank a bit too much at christmas oops! I was so good with food and alcohol, UNTIL my engagement do on the 28th and well the alcohol was flowing and that alcohol continued to flow until January 1st! 4 pounds later and i'm back lol. Do you know what I had an amazing time and I'm still lighter than I was in October/November when I started!! So I'm hoping 2lbs off this week!!Lets go girlies

xoxo

Hi all, sorry haven't updated on here for a while, I'm happy to say I managed to stay under 15 over Christmas and at yesterdays WI was 14st 10lbs so I'm taking a leap and moving groups, hope to see you all there soon!x

Hi all, sorry haven't updated on here for a while, I'm happy to say I managed to stay under 15 over Christmas and at yesterdays WI was 14st 10lbs so I'm taking a leap and moving groups, hope to see you all there soon!x
Well done! Hopefully see u soon!

Hi all, I would love to join your group!
I started at 15st10lbs last week and I am 15st3lbs atm. I am hoping to get down to 15st0lbs either next week or the week after. So far so good, I do mostly Green Days although sometimes I will go wild and have an EE or Red day, when the mood takes me ;)

Hello

Oops didn't mean to send that message, I do apologise, can't seem to be able to delete it from my phone! Xxx

Well according to my scales 1 little pound has wriggled away forever. here's hoping for 1 more by wednesday!! I'm doig 30 day shred at the moment, ouch!! But I hope it's going to help shift my love handles!! xx

ive been so good and not scale hopped so far lol.

oh i hope i get my 7 stone award on tuesday! that would be sweeeeet!! not really had as much superfree as usual- but i'll make up for it from now til tuesday :D

Back here this week after 6lbs off to get me back to 15st11!

I'm hoping to be into the 14s by end of February at the latest... fingers crossed!

Well done Claire!!! That's fantastic!

Hoping to re-join you all later on.. WI is at 5.30pm... *fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes crossed!*

Hey everyone. I'm 15st 11lbs and hoping to be in the 14s as soon as possible!

6lbs off! I'm officially rejoining the 15s at 15s 11.5lb!

now 15 stone 7lb :)

7.5lb in 3 weigh ins to get into the 14's by feb? sure- definitely a nice target to aim for ^_^

Hey!! I'm 14 st 7 and seeing that number is just so depressing but this is the first time I am really trying to lose the weight, so as far as I'm concerned in the next few months it's the last time I will weigh this much. I've held on to my load for so long because I carry the weight well and have been so delusion because I'm sporty but my eating habits were awful then I was diagnosed with PCOS and that kinda made it all real.

Vicki I had a 6.5lb oops over Xmas lol you're not alone!

Welcome back Mands and amazing week xxxxxx
Vicki glad you're back on track and stop with us - the more the merrier xxxxxx

Back