15 stone to 14 stone support

It's good to be back, dextersmum!! I'm absolutely thrilled.

OMG! Mandy and littleflutterby, you are both doing so well.

I had a bit of an 'oooppps' over christmas, but you are both making me think very seriously now - I'm back on track now and doing my best to hit the 15s soon.

I'd better stop posting in here until I'm back officially!!!

eff off shorty- you are more than welcome to stay with us- even if you're not quite "here". ;) ;)

i like your company- so you have to stay- don't make me sit on you!! (wait....the more weight i'm losing, the less threatening that sounds... dammit! :break_diet:)

Last edited:
15st 11lb... 3lbs to my club 10... motivation for next week!!

I lost 2 lbs taking me from 15 to 14.12 I've never been more pleased.... Finally feel like I'm getting somewhere ad this is just the beginning

So I will be leaving you lovelies..... Good luck on your journeys ad hopefully I'll be seeing you in the next group down ;-) xxx

I lost 2 lbs taking me from 15 to 14.12 I've never been more pleased.... Finally feel like I'm getting somewhere ad this is just the beginning

So I will be leaving you lovelies..... Good luck on your journeys ad hopefully I'll be seeing you in the next group down ;-) xxx
That's great! I had a 1.5 gain this week so am staying here for a little while longer but hope to see you soon!

Well done you.......can't wAit to be there too - keep up the great work xxx

So enjoying my first week on slimming world and actually looking forward to 1st weigh in on Sunday. Been eating so much more healthily and walking Coco every day.

The support here is fab - good luck everyone xxxx

Big hug x

14s? You wish lol

I want to be in the 14s by Valentines! I have 10.5lb to lose to meet my Valentines' Challenge, but if I lose an extra 1.5lb on top of that, I'll be in the 14s!

*slams head on keyboard*

ghfdjhgfknbfdnb

^^ that would be me slamming my head on the keyboard.

Ack can someone please give me some get up and go?? the last 2 weeks I have done nothing but pick at the WRONG things....going back to my old eating habits, between meals...it's annoying...i'm starting to get angry at myself now :(

oh oh

Well done Vicki- good to "officially" have you back....betcha just missed me too much and pushed for a nice big loss to get you back here ;)

*slams head on keyboard*

ghfdjhgfknbfdnb

^^ that would be me slamming my head on the keyboard.

Ack can someone please give me some get up and go?? the last 2 weeks I have done nothing but pick at the WRONG things....going back to my old eating habits, between meals...it's annoying...i'm starting to get angry at myself now :(

You have done soooooo well and know that you can do it! Just look at your awards and how far you have come. You must be feeling so much better xx Don't be too hard on yourself, we're all human and just STOP those naughtiest NOW!!!!

LOL that's me trying to be strict - you go girl xxxxx

1st week and have lst 4.5 lbs despite having 19 sins yesterday (drinkies!!). Am delighted and love slimming world xx

Ah Flutterby!
If you keep going the way you're going, all you've lost will pile back on! Instead of moving on down to the 14s, you'll have to move back up to the 16s! Now shake it off, draw a line under it, and move on. No more picking, and no more snacking on the wrong things. I know it's hard to pull yourself back and out of a spiral like that, but SW makes it so easy. There's so many yummy free foods that will fill you up.
Go for a walk, clear your head and remember all the reasons you began this journey!

You'll be back to it in no time! x

I have been in here sooooo long with Christmas in the middle, really want out by Valentine's day
Good luck all
Bron

oh oh

Well done Vicki- good to "officially" have you back....betcha just missed me too much and pushed for a nice big loss to get you back here ;)

I did - I missed my fellow tall bird!!

As for response for your get up and go, I know what you mean, I lost mine for 3 weeks in December. I paid the price for it as I put on a total of 9lbs. For me the only way I got my ooommph back was thinking how different I will look this summer. I had a look on FB at the pictures of me in the summer of 2011 and I look so different. This reminded me of how I could look even more different this summer.

For the first time in about 9 years, this summer I intend to be wearing strappy tops and tiny little cut-off jean shorts to show of my stupidly long legs!! I will NOT be sweating my butt off wearing an XXXL mens t-shirt trying to hide my bulk

Best wishes x

I'll see your strappy tops and cut off shorts, and raise you hot pants and boob tubes :p

Back