15 stone to 14 stone support

My OH always falls asleep watching films ......... Or if they're a bit complicated needs me to explain the plot lol.

Hope you're feeling ok Vicki x

Fairy - Haha loving the Body Magic xxx

Come on gang back on plan........have just had a ham and egg salad and contemplating what flavour yog to have next....big decisions lol

Mands - love having a skip......is great having a mega clear out!
We had a mini skip last time and had to have it emptied so we could fill it again!!

Well I just had to rearrange the sitting room. See our back door is in the living room, since our kitchen/sitting room used to be open plan. I built a wall between them, but the back door was always going to be slap bang in the middle. So I had to move the couches and everything to clear the way for the door to the hall... no WAY am I allowing dirt on my couches... I'm still paying them off haha

I have just got into the 14s so I am now leaving this thread and going onto the next one. Good luck with your weight-losses! xxx

Well done Terry1985 hope to join you there next week :)

OMG, I'm exhausted. Decided to do the attic first. It took me ages and ages to clear it out and decide what I'm keeping and what I'm not. The skip (a 6Qy one!) is full to the half way point with just books and toys. Oh dear. I had all that just in the attic. One good thing though, is that when we do the garden tomorrow, all the soil and sand and stuff will squish it down lol
That's definitely my body magic for the day... duck walking around on attic beams is NOT easy! At one point my foot slipped and I thought I was going to put my leg right through the floor hahaha imagine! And it was two solid hours of bend, pick up, stand up, throw, bend, duckwalk, pick up, stand up, throw... Whew.

I have just got into the 14s so I am now leaving this thread and going onto the next one. Good luck with your weight-losses! xxx

Well done and keep up the good work. Bet you are feeling fab. Hopefully we will be with you soon xxxx

OMG, I'm exhausted. Decided to do the attic first. It took me ages and ages to clear it out and decide what I'm keeping and what I'm not. The skip (a 6Qy one!) is full to the half way point with just books and toys. Oh dear. I had all that just in the attic. One good thing though, is that when we do the garden tomorrow, all the soil and sand and stuff will squish it down lol
That's definitely my body magic for the day... duck walking around on attic beams is NOT easy! At one point my foot slipped and I thought I was going to put my leg right through the floor hahaha imagine! And it was two solid hours of bend, pick up, stand up, throw, bend, duckwalk, pick up, stand up, throw... Whew.

Wow, wow, wow - well done Mandy xxxx

I'm not finished yet Dextersmum... I still have to go tidy up what I'm keeping. Think I'll do that when babs goes to bed at 8.

I just had the yummiest dinner. Pretty plain, really. Boiled potatoes, peas, carrots, one sausage and some low syn, savoury gravy. Mmmmm traditional dinner.

Mands am proud of you xx
I have been clearing out cupboards/drawers whilst I am off work but finding it hard to part with some of my treasures!!! (cheap tack mostly......and love my books)
Is good to keep busy though.

Hey Natant, you put it all in your signature. If you click my weight loss tracker, it will bring you to a page where you can make your own. Just follow the instructions on the site.
When you've done that, you'll need to put the code into your signature, so if you click UCP (User Control Panel) at the top right side of the page in the blue banner, it will bring you to a page where you can edit your profile and signature and stuff.

Haven't started the tidying yet... son has a project due tomorrow so we had a last minute rush to finish. Going to get a start on the attic now!

It took me ages to set up and don't really know how I did it lol.......but I do find it easy to update, so once you've got there you just click on the tracker in edit signature and it takes you straight to where you can hopefully enter your weight loss! Good luck xx

:-O Fairy! You should be in the 14s to 13s, then... not here! Well done!

Well I'm quite sore this morning lol. I'm going to have a bath soon, as I have a doctor's appointment today. Have to figure out what's going on with my body!! I've been having * week for the last 6-8 weeks, on and off. I shouldn't be having any of that since I'm on the injection!! And I keep getting dizzy spells. I had a flu at the start of December, and that's when I started getting the dizzy spells, but they haven't gone away. Think I might have an inner ear infection.

Bah!

Anyway... food shopping today! I'm going to buy lots of veggies for soup.
I was just thinking, the only thing I did differently last week was switch from diet coke to coke zero... would that have made a difference? Isn't coke zero free too?
*scratches head*
Still trying to figure out where my weight gain came from lol

Thanks guys for all the advice, I'll get it all up and running when I have my first weigh in on monday morning! Hopefully there will be a loss, I have been following the plan so fingers crossed. x

:-O Fairy! You should be in the 14s to 13s, then... not here! Well done!

Well I'm quite sore this morning lol. I'm going to have a bath soon, as I have a doctor's appointment today. Have to figure out what's going on with my body!! I've been having * week for the last 6-8 weeks, on and off. I shouldn't be having any of that since I'm on the injection!! And I keep getting dizzy spells. I had a flu at the start of December, and that's when I started getting the dizzy spells, but they haven't gone away. Think I might have an inner ear infection.

Bah!

Anyway... food shopping today! I'm going to buy lots of veggies for soup.
I was just thinking, the only thing I did differently last week was switch from diet coke to coke zero... would that have made a difference? Isn't coke zero free too?
*scratches head*
Still trying to figure out where my weight gain came from lol

Yep - Cola zero is also syn free. I am competely addicted to pepsi max now! Hoping that you soon get the weight loss you deserve and feel better soon x

Back