15 stone to 14 stone support

No appointments available today. You wouldn't want to be dying!

Anyway, I just had some yummy lunch. I bought one of those Uncle Ben's Rice Time pots. I buy one every week. This week I packed it out with sauteed onion and tomato.. it was absolutely delish!

So far today, between the walk down town, and the shopping, I've done about 4km. Yay me! I'll do another 3km with my cousin this evening. Sore legs or no sore legs! lol

How is everyone getting on?

Well done Mands xxxxx
I recommend the bachelors pasta and sauce for quick and filling meal. Just had one with tin of tuna and HEA cheese followed by a muller yog - stuffed!
For lunch I had egg and ham salad but have not managed any exercise today ........ Feeling sooooo run down and also had a naughty night last time with wine and munchies. Pleased to say that I have lost a 1 lb so far this week and weigh in on Sunday so need to be really good now as aiming to lose 2 lbs a week.
Keep up the great work xxxx

Well done on losing 1lb so far! I hope your naughty night doesn't cause trouble come WI :S
I am so cold. I seriously am so, so cold. I'm sitting here in the living room with the heating on full blast and a blanket wrapped around me, and even OH (sitting in his T-shirt!) says I'm freezing to the touch! Guess I'm missing that 2 stone insulation! lol

I am now 15st exactly so I may have to say bye and see you in the 14s... maybe next week if I am good.

vickidyers said:
-1lb for me, amazingly happy with that as I had a bit of a blow-out on Tuesday when I was told I lost my job, but got straight back on plan the following day. One step closer to those 14s!!

;)

Well done on the loss, hope job front soon gets sorted too. Keep up the good work xx

Yay!! Well done Vicki!

can I join I am 15st but was 15st 6 xx

sorry i haven't been around girlies...i'm icky sick *cough cough* :(

Don't think i posted on tuesday....

i lost 1/2lb....which i didn't deserve at all.... so i'm happy

15st 6.5lb

half a stone until you lot get shot of me....i wonder if i can do it by the end of the month? hmm...2 more weigh ins

challenge accepted!!! ;)

Vicki, well done Hun especially for getting straight back on track after a ***** time of things xxxxxx

Slimmoley2be welcome to our gang.......you are close to getting to the next zone - I hope to get there in 2/3 weeks xxxx

sorry i haven't been around girlies...i'm icky sick *cough cough* :(

Don't think i posted on tuesday....

i lost 1/2lb....which i didn't deserve at all.... so i'm happy

15st 6.5lb

half a stone until you lot get shot of me....i wonder if i can do it by the end of the month? hmm...2 more weigh ins

challenge accepted!!! ;)

We weigh the same!! (well as of my last weigh day Sunday!)
I have struggled the last 2 evenings - I know it's the wine which gives me the munchies ........ So no more wine for me!!!

Hope you're feeling better, missed u xxxx

OH is gone out tonight. Baby is being slightly bratty, but it's her bedtime in ten mins (yay!) so think I'll watch a movie with the other two kids... unless they're in-fighting gets them sent to bed too lol

I have been 100% good... and the stupid scales in the bathroom are telling me I've gained. (I know weighing yourself between groups is bad, and the scales aren't always accurate...but... argh!)

Had a docs appointment today (finally!) and I was right about my injection. The male doctor (if "doctor" you'd call him!!!!) was giving me my depo every 3 months to the date, when I knew damn well I should have been getting them every 12 weeks to the day. So that's the reason for me bleeding on and off the last 8 weeks. I've a good mind to sue him for incompetance.
I got some sort of meds for my dizziness as well. There were other things I wanted to discuss but apparently they didn't listen to me when I asked for an appointment with the lady doctor, tried to lump me with the man, and when I insisted on seeing the lady, she had only 10 minutes to spare.

Cheek.

15st 3 :) was in the 16st last week, am well chuffed, just starting out though :)

dextersmum said:
Vicki, well done Hun especially for getting straight back on track after a ***** time of things xxxxxx

Slimmoley2be welcome to our gang.......you are close to getting to the next zone - I hope to get there in 2/3 weeks xxxx

Thks x x hoping to be there next week x

OH is gone out tonight. Baby is being slightly bratty, but it's her bedtime in ten mins (yay!) so think I'll watch a movie with the other two kids... unless they're in-fighting gets them sent to bed too lol

I have been 100% good... and the stupid scales in the bathroom are telling me I've gained. (I know weighing yourself between groups is bad, and the scales aren't always accurate...but... argh!)

Had a docs appointment today (finally!) and I was right about my injection. The male doctor (if "doctor" you'd call him!!!!) was giving me my depo every 3 months to the date, when I knew damn well I should have been getting them every 12 weeks to the day. So that's the reason for me bleeding on and off the last
8 weeks. I've a good mind to sue him for incompetance.
I got some sort of meds for my dizziness as well. There were other things I wanted to discuss but apparently they didn't listen to me when I asked for an appointment with the lady doctor, tried to lump me with the man, and when I insisted on seeing the lady, she had only 10 minutes to spare.

Hope you are feeling better soon lovely. I'm off sick for another month with a whole host of problems! (depression - work stress related, hypothyroidism and insomnia!!). On top of all this I am waiting a hospital referral to dermatology for sun damage on my nose!!! I am finding that eating healthily and finally doing something positive about my weight is
helping me feel better. Just need to curb the munchies in the evenings - gonna be syn free today as weigh day tomorrow........wish me luck xxxxxx

Good luck with your WI, I'm sure you'll do great. I had my own battle with depression when I had my youngest. It was awful. Eventually I went to the doctor, and she put me on meds, but I'm not the best for taking tabs at all, so I just gritted my teeth and rode it out without the medication. Darn hard, too!

I'm waiting on an appointment with a gynaecologist atm, since when I had an appendectomy a few months ago they found endometriosis on it, which is apparently very rare. *fingers crossed there's no more ops in my future! And if there is, they can do a nice tummy tuck while they're at it!* haha

Have lost 2.5 lbs!! Half a stone gone in 2 weeks and am overjoyed - without starving too!!
Have achieved my first award and will try to work out how to add it - not as easy on iPad!
Love slimming world xxxxx

Back